Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Online Bargain Hunters

(302 Posts)
MooseyMoo Sat 05-Jan-13 13:40:54

A spin off from reastie's fabulous christmas online bargains thread. This one is for sharing bargains for birthday/treats for kids and adults.

silverfrog Thu 07-Feb-13 21:18:16

that's an amazing price for the KidKraft house. If we didn't already have one I'd be tempted!

SurvivalOfTheUnfittest Fri 08-Feb-13 22:18:14

Any book people postage codes about folks? Have both DS1 and 2's birthday parties coming up to prepare for! Also looking for a good price for a Furby (apparently, although still have about 4 weeks totalk him out of it!)

starjules Sat 09-Feb-13 13:26:32

ELC are doing free delivery if you phone them with your order on 0871 231 3513, I rang them as I was having a problem with ordering via the website and they said at the moment they are charging for website orders but not for orders placed over the phone.

They also had something in stock which the website didn't have and another item that mothercare website had but elc didn't!

MooseyMoo Sun 10-Feb-13 20:16:45

Dressing gowns reduced at John Lewis to 15. I've treated myself for once smile might be a nice Mother's Day prezzie?

Oreocrumbs Mon 11-Feb-13 08:30:20

ASOS have free next day delivery if you order today (Mon) between 9-5.

starjules, Sainsbury's have Furbys reduced to £29.99 instore. That was advertised 2 days ago, so I would go quickly to see if they are still in stock.

Asda had them at £32 odd the week before, so it does look like they are/will be being reduced all over 'cos they are scary grin.

iloveholidays Mon 11-Feb-13 09:24:54

Hi all

Sorry no codes but have DD1 and DD2s birthdays coming up (4 and 2) so seeing if anyone can help! Looking to get some art and craft stuff for them both (grandparents are buying storage draws on wheels so we're looking to put some stuff in there).

DD1 is also getting really into the Disney princesses so anything along that theme would also be good.

Thank you and hopefully I'll provide some codes soon smile

bossyboop Mon 11-Feb-13 12:15:55

I noticed on Amazon there was a game version of the Draw Something app so I ordered it for £6 on Saturday, it's £15 today but I expect it may come back down in price. Doubt it will be worth the RRP of £19.99 but at £6 I thought it was enough to pay.

George at Asda put another sale on and I stocked up on yet more knitwear for the family, fine knit for fathers day £4, chunky knit for DH for xmas £5, long sleeve tops £3 each amongst other things. Had free delivery as well but would have been worth paying as my local stores never have anything decent on sale or if they do I can't get the size.

Noticed mister makers bumper craft box was half price at £10 on amazon.

Loulousmummy Mon 11-Feb-13 13:08:11

Ah, here you all are.

MooseyMoo Mon 11-Feb-13 16:55:46

ilove are you near a poundland? I found a Disney princess stationery set and Disney Fairies version

My DD (2.9) loves stamp sets. I bought some rubber stamps but found them not very good. I've got some wooden stamps now and much better. Bit like this Melissa &Doug version

iloveholidays Mon 11-Feb-13 17:26:42

Thanks MooseyMoo. I got her some stamps like that or Christmas which have been a success, but they fight over the ink so maybe another set for DD2 would be a good idea! smile

Will venture into town to get to the poundland.

I've found a game on amazon called soundtracks which gets great reviews so going to get that for DD2 and princess book for DD1. Annoyed you don't get nectar points on amazon purchases now! sad

MooseyMoo Mon 11-Feb-13 19:23:33

You prob already have this but I've been eyeing up an Orchard Game called Shopping List for DD's third bday. Looks really good (and I might even enjoy playing it too)

Chockywockydoodah Tue 12-Feb-13 08:46:25

I love h

Chockywockydoodah Tue 12-Feb-13 08:48:42

I love hols, this Disney Princess teapot set is great!

Disney teapot

Agree with Moosey on the Shopping List game.

janji Tue 12-Feb-13 08:50:49

Home bargains have some great Disney princess arts and crafts sets at the mo

iloveholidays Tue 12-Feb-13 20:33:55

Thanks everyone. I've got the shopping list game, the girls love it. Haven't got a home bargains near me but will have a look online.

Thanks

iloveholidays Wed 13-Feb-13 08:35:25

Has anyone seen any offers on Disney DVDs?

Thanks

MooseyMoo Thu 14-Feb-13 20:59:01

Ruby and Ed have a sale on. I just bought some lovely mule slippers for 11.25 and slipper boots for 10.50

Going to put them by for Christmas prezzies grin

LaTrucha Sun 17-Feb-13 17:17:15

The Imaginext Castle is now £34.99 on amazon.

Poundland is the best for stationery things like that. DD adores them.

LaTrucha Wed 20-Feb-13 18:15:30

Does anyone know of a Lakeland code?

iloveholidays Wed 20-Feb-13 21:25:42

Flash sale at toys r us until tomorrow night.

Also just seen this draw something game down to £6.55 from £20 on amazon.

www.amazon.co.uk/Hasbro-A2980-Zynga-Draw-Something/dp/B008RWVE76/ref=lp_748862_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1361395383&sr=1-3

leesmum Sun 24-Feb-13 21:32:38

Ok I know Christmas is a long way off but this Nativity book and playset is lovely for £2.49 and 99p delivery

Bluelightsandsirens Sun 24-Feb-13 21:37:57

I'm on the hunt for a furby for DDs b'day in a few weeks if any one can help with a bargain? They are still going for as new on Ebay even second hand.

Oreocrumbs Mon 25-Feb-13 22:13:58

I've been too busy to shop shock.

Just re marking my place untill potty training and decorating are over! (Yes it did seem a good idea to do both at the same time, now not so much) grin

Oreocrumbs Wed 27-Feb-13 09:15:46

Amazon have Joseph Joseph large cut and carve board for £11. usually £18-£20.

Scout19075 Wed 27-Feb-13 22:03:20

Not online but my local Tesco has Christmas stuff at stupid prices. I got wrapping paper for £0.14. Yes, 14p for wrapping paper. Nice paper, too, and they had both Christmas patterns and plain ones so I got lots of plain red and plain gold to use for Easter, birthdays and Christmas. Might be worth a look at your local stores.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now