Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Online Bargain Hunters

(302 Posts)
MooseyMoo Sat 05-Jan-13 13:40:54

A spin off from reastie's fabulous christmas online bargains thread. This one is for sharing bargains for birthday/treats for kids and adults.

JaquelineHyde Wed 16-Jan-13 17:37:01

Oooh marking place, can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner!

MooseyMoo Wed 16-Jan-13 18:17:52

My favourite expensive brand for kids pjs is on sale at House of Fraser. DD is thin and needs an elasticated waist and these are the only brand I have found that do not fall down. And they wash really well. Reduced to £10 or £12

Mini ZZZ

LaTrucha Wed 16-Jan-13 18:45:28

Thanks for the tip about Home Bargains. Unfortunately, we don't have one near us.

Piemistress Wed 16-Jan-13 21:27:31

Kept trying all morning but the boots website was dire and kept crashing so gave up! Away to check out those Pjs thanks moosey! DS is very skinny and I also struggle to keep trousers up! I try and get Hatley ones in the sales and he also wears lots of girls leggings as they stay up! Boys joggers keep falling down!

Sainsburys have micro SD cards half price (or better) picked up a 4gb San disc micro SD card for £5

Chockywockydoodah Thu 17-Jan-13 11:17:33

Free delivery at Uniqlo and new Spring styles/colours in stock

rdark Thu 17-Jan-13 13:43:05

So a bit of a newbie here but sure you'll all appreciate a free del code.

Free standard del at Warehouse for a limited time only so not sure when it will end - just got my birthday outfit!

www.warehouse.co.uk
Enter code NEWIN at the checkout

smile

MooseyMoo Thu 17-Jan-13 15:02:29

choccy you beat me to it smile

I popped into Boots and had a look at their sale and managed to get DH a Jamie Oliver apron reduced to £3.50 and x3 sandcastle bath bombs for £1.50.

Boden have had a sudden surge on their clearance stock. I managed to get a rainy day mac for me and some cords and tops for DD. free delivery and returns with Q235

Flossiechops Thu 17-Jan-13 15:07:58

I noticed that too moosey, I wanted a duffle coat for ds who seems to have suddenly had a growth spurt! Looked yesterday at boden and nada! This morning tons of stock, and his size, very pleased grin

LaTrucha Thu 17-Jan-13 16:28:59

20EXTRA gives 20% again off sale prices at Great Plains.

Heartbeep Fri 18-Jan-13 10:57:02

just marking my place thanks!

iloveholidays Mon 21-Jan-13 02:18:00
MooseyMoo Mon 21-Jan-13 13:06:55

Joules code for 15% off and free delivery is AFNC15PP. Quidco has 5% CB as well

Chockywockydoodah Thu 24-Jan-13 06:58:22

Just got the Playmobil 123 Noah's Ark for my DD on Amazon. Ive been watching it for ages and this morning camel camel alerted me to it's fantastic bargain price of £13.99!!! Other people are selling it on Amazon for over £35!

Noahs Ark

There are lots of sellers on eBay selling Playmobil advent calendars if you have £7-8. Worth a look

Skylanders spyros adventures characters at £4.49 for certain characters here

JustCallMeBaldrick Thu 24-Jan-13 07:41:21

Long-time lurker <waves>

Muddy Puddles are having a sale with things like. Hildren's gloves and hats for 30p, and sash suits down to the £10-12 mark.

Worth a look!

JustCallMeBaldrick Thu 24-Jan-13 07:42:07

*Children's and *splash, obviously!
Stupid morning fingers!!

ChristianGreyIsAJackass Thu 24-Jan-13 07:48:52

The Great Plains one not working for me sad

Oreocrumbs Thu 24-Jan-13 08:01:08

Morning!

WHSmith has this Gruffalo wooden pencil tin set reduced to £4.99.

Littlemousewithcloggson Thu 24-Jan-13 09:59:24

Been a long time lurker on this and the Christmas threads. Wanted to say thank you to Chocky as just bought 3 noahs arks for £13 each. Am delighted. You lot are brilliant!

Oreocrumbs Thu 24-Jan-13 21:19:17

Baby Annabelle £25 Asda direct. Free delivery to store.

Chockywockydoodah Thu 24-Jan-13 21:45:21

Just got back from late night shopping grin

Peppa Pig moulding play soap/foam in a can in Poundland (£2.25 in Waitrose) and Disney Princess colouring pencils, also from Poundland.

Remember the WHSmith digital photo keyrings we were all after before Christmas? They have them in-store for £3.99, so that's my niece's bday gift partially sorted! I think that is the same price they were online before Christmas but I wasn't quick enough then wink. I looked for the Gruffalo set Oreo but couldn't see them instore sadly.

Clare800 Thu 24-Jan-13 22:01:41

Just found some great new Pandora charms. I need to drop a few hints for valentines day.
Has anyone ever purchased from John Greed, I've never heard of them before.

link: John Greed

Piemistress Fri 25-Jan-13 07:54:39

I've bought quite a few bits of jewellery from them and never had any problems

Littlemousewithcloggson Fri 25-Jan-13 10:10:55

Argos have playdoh sweet shop gadgets and sweet shop doh half price. (2.49 and 1.49) Just bought 4 of each for friends birthday parties. Works out at under £4 for the gadget and the extra dough. Nicely packaged and looks more expensive than it is. Dds little friends will love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now