Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Online Bargain Hunters

(302 Posts)
MooseyMoo Sat 05-Jan-13 13:40:54

A spin off from reastie's fabulous christmas online bargains thread. This one is for sharing bargains for birthday/treats for kids and adults.

MooseyMoo Thu 10-Jan-13 06:47:41

Thanks LaTrucha that Disney teapot set is perfect for DD

MooseyMoo Thu 10-Jan-13 07:17:13

Mothercare have Playmobil take along police station for £15. RNLH takes a further 20% off price.

MooseyMoo Thu 10-Jan-13 07:20:01

Thomas beginners set for £10.50

Quidco is 5% cb. The above code only works on £15 spend though. Lots of other offers so prob worth a look on site (and ELC)

BeaWheesht Thu 10-Jan-13 07:28:18

Oh I've just found you all - hello grin hope you all had a merry Christmas ?

Oreocrumbs Thu 10-Jan-13 08:03:03

Morning all, had a lovely christmas Bea! Hope you did too.

It was said on another thread that the boots 75% starts next wed 18th Jan. Not sure what they will be reducing though, very little left at my local stores.

LaTrucha Thu 10-Jan-13 10:15:36

That playmobil police thing is at ELC too.

hillyhilly Thu 10-Jan-13 10:23:49

The boots 75% clearance is usually not for another week or two, and has always been on a Wednesday.
Hope none of you live in Sheffield now I've let that slip, I got some amazing stuff last year including duplo play sets.

Flossiechops Thu 10-Jan-13 12:44:42

Popped into our boots and there's tons of stuff left. I like to get dd some of the girls gift sets smile

Just got that playmobil set! That'll do for ds bday in Aug. smile

foofooyeah Thu 10-Jan-13 13:26:11

75% clearance at boots sounds good - if anyone gets a whiff of it can you let me know please

Chockywockydoodah Thu 10-Jan-13 17:38:37

H&M 10% off using code 0285

Chockywockydoodah Fri 11-Jan-13 09:07:20

15% off at Joules new Spring collection and free P&P using code NCJD47

iloveholidays Fri 11-Jan-13 10:09:11

Thanks MooseyMoo... Just ordered a bit from mothercare for presents.

MooseyMoo Fri 11-Jan-13 11:22:49

I just went into Sainsburys and they have a third of all their baby stuff (bottles, teats, food, nappies, wipes)

iloveholidays Fri 11-Jan-13 11:27:04

Random question but for any of you that bought the bargain pillow pet from home bargains, have you tried washing it yet? No washing instructions on the label and wasn't sure whether it came out okay?

Thanks

I've used this website loads for the baby blankets but they have got a few bargains in the sale

starjules Fri 11-Jan-13 20:29:39

I've got the home bargains pillow pet (ladybird) and its already lost one of its its antenna and quite a few areas are looking a little frayed so have put it away until my LO is a bit older and been to mothercare and bought an official one which is bigger and they are doing them at the moment for £12. Personally I would be worried about washing it!

iloveholidays Fri 11-Jan-13 20:43:59

Thanks starjoules. It's looking okay at the moment but think it'll need washing soon. I've just had a look on the pillow pets website and it advises putting it in a white pillowcase and washing on a cold cycle.

SurvivalOfTheUnfittest Fri 11-Jan-13 21:41:58

Thanks for starting this Moosey. I'd have been bereft with no bargain thread for the new year!

Does anyone have a book people free postage code please?

BeaWheesht Fri 11-Jan-13 22:13:32

Anyone got a book people free delivery code?

CailinRua Sat 12-Jan-13 09:28:50

Amazon are selling crabtree and evelyn handcream gift set for £9 (usually £17-£18). I checked camelcamel and this is the lowest price it has ever been. I bought one for my mum for Christmas when they dropped to £12 and she loves it. It contains 6 different 25g handcreams so a nice way to try all the types for any crabtree and evelyn fans. It is not the christmas packaging set either so would make a lovely gift for all year round.

MooseyMoo Sat 12-Jan-13 10:24:13

Can only find Free delivery if you spend £25 for Book People and Red House is spend £15. There must be one soon though...

Oreocrumbs Sat 12-Jan-13 11:35:59

Thank you CailinRua, just go the crabtree set to put away.

Wonders at what point I will never have to buy a present again as I don't think I know enough people to give all of this too!

Have bought a few bits from debenhams online, including this Joseph Joseph chopping board for £5.10.

There is free del with debenhams but no other codes.

Got a few pyrex bits to, buy they are not for gifts, just for clumsy people with stone floors like me hmm I need a constant supply in my house!

BeaWheesht Sat 12-Jan-13 12:07:44

Thanks moosey

iloveholidays Sat 12-Jan-13 21:16:39

There are a few good offers at Argos at the moment on toys. Crayola colouring set from 12.99 down to 3.99 although in store only. Stunt remote control car from 39.99 to 9.99 and good deals on megabloks.

www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/GREAT+DEALS+ON+SELECTED+TOYS+AND+GAMES.htm?tag=ar:search:hg:offer:toysandgames

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now