Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Online Bargain Hunters

(302 Posts)
MooseyMoo Sat 05-Jan-13 13:40:54

A spin off from reastie's fabulous christmas online bargains thread. This one is for sharing bargains for birthday/treats for kids and adults.

Chockywockydoodah Tue 12-Mar-13 16:52:44

Could be wrong but something tells me that Jabula above is a mumsnet imposter feeding us spam not codes!

MooseyMoo Wed 13-Mar-13 11:52:39

I agree chocky

The Works have promo code EASTER which gives you 10% off £10 spend, 15% off £15 spend or 20% off £20 spend

MooseyMoo Wed 13-Mar-13 16:02:13

Sainsburys have large Easter eggs for £2 (reduced from £5). Max of 6 eggs per person. Promotion ends Sunday.

List of selected eggs here

I got maltesers, wispa and green & blacks dark. All to be eaten before Easter wink

Iwanttobeinspain Thu 14-Mar-13 20:12:25

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

vjg13 Fri 15-Mar-13 11:19:01

Thanks for that MooseyMoo, got some really nice presents and managed to spend £50 to get the free delivery too blush.

vjg13 Fri 15-Mar-13 11:21:07

... On the Tryrell Katz, not the Easter eggs! Although I do love Easter Egg chocolate.

bossyboop Fri 15-Mar-13 11:33:27

Asda have the childrens annuals for £2, free delivery online. Hop dvd is £3 on amazon, handy for easter holidays. I got Ice Age a mammoth christmas for £3 at asda too. Also noticed Asda put more items in their George sale but didn't advertise the sale until the following day which by then lots had sold out.

SurvivalOfTheUnfittest Fri 15-Mar-13 22:12:16

Thanks for gro clock price. I've been intending to buy one for a while and putting it off due to the cost. Now have one winging its way to us.

The Coleman beach shelter noted above was brilliant last summer.

MooseyMoo Sun 17-Mar-13 17:25:32

vjg I was just thinking that was a lot of Easter eggs smile

survival I'm loving the gro clock. DD loves it and will willing go into bedroom to help me set it for the night.

Can't wait to test the tent out smile

MooseyMoo Sun 17-Mar-13 17:39:47

I still haven't found a free delivery code with no min spend for book people, however I have found a couple of items that are bargains and take cost up to £25 (for free delivery)

Usborne Classic Stories x20 - 20 these are fairy tales ie gingerbread man and lovely illustrations

True Blood collection - 6.99 I love the tv show so thought I'd try the books and really enjoyed them. Def a bargain as each book is priced £7.99

Or they have a special price for Call the Midwife and Shadows of the Workhouse for 6.99 They are both hardback.

Chockywockydoodah Mon 18-Mar-13 09:10:44

Chuggington Wilson die cast engine carry case with 3 engines and free standard delivery at Amazon. Best price Ive seen and a bargain at £13.47 with engines included!

chuggington case

birdies Tue 19-Mar-13 19:36:28

AFMARP is for free delivery for Bookpeople if you spend over £20. I've just bought those Usborne books, looks like a good deal smile

MooseyMoo Fri 22-Mar-13 12:01:24

Went into 99p store today (also in poundland) and found these Disney Fairies Carry Along Colouring set

I also got a Disney Princess one, and saw Spider-Man and Tatty Teddy.

FCaz Fri 22-Mar-13 14:24:07

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

iloveholidays Sat 23-Mar-13 19:03:02

Went into GAP outlet today, they had quite a lot of promotions on and I also had a voucher for 30% off so got some real bargains. I could have spent a fortune.

If anyone wants the 30% off voucher PM me, although only valid for this weekend.

iloveholidays Sat 23-Mar-13 21:01:04

Has anyone seen any lovely Easter gifts? I've bought DDs a small Easter egg each but would quite like to get an Easter themed little gift too...

Planning on a trip to hobbycraft but would be good if anyone can recommend anything.

Thanks

MooseyMoo Sun 24-Mar-13 10:28:33

Skylander Giant characters are 3 for 25 at ASDA. Normally £15 each.

There are some other offers on Skylanders.

Chockywockydoodah Sun 24-Mar-13 10:37:42

Ilovehols I saw cute small foil Easter bunny balloons and other Easter designed foil balloons on sticks, rabbit ear headbands and rabbit and chick shaped children's purses in Card Factory for £1-£1.99. Really cute and not cheap looking. Also loads of fun bits in The Works and Tiger.

monkey9237 Sun 24-Mar-13 18:03:06

20% off everything, including sale items, at Smyths Toys. Code is 'Easter20'

Not sure how long it is valid for, but probably til the end of Easter....!

iloveholidays Sun 24-Mar-13 18:39:55

Thanks Chocky... Will venture into town this week to have a look.

Oreocrumbs Tue 26-Mar-13 18:14:36

Thinking ahead slightly....

Amazon have the playmobil advent calendars reduced to £9.99 that is cheaper than they have ever been on amazon and cheaper than any dropped to last year before christmas. Here. There is the winter wonderland and the christmas post office at this price.

Oreocrumbs Tue 26-Mar-13 18:22:36

Tangle teezer Has dropped to £7.33 on amazon, for black, pink and purple. Other colours are a bit more.

Also M&S 20% off online today.

Littlemousewithcloggson Tue 26-Mar-13 20:54:38

Wilkinsons have monster feet bucket stilts for £4 (£8+ most other places) My kids have spent hours on these. Elc also have the plain ones for £3.20. Have bought loads of both for their little friends birthday presents. Great for the present drawer or for a stocking filler. Mine use theirs indoors.

Littlemousewithcloggson Tue 26-Mar-13 20:57:07

Octonauts Gup B kwazii reduced from 17.99 to £8.99 on amazon. Original price quite high for this but £8.99 not too bad

Littlemousewithcloggson Tue 26-Mar-13 21:16:05

Also amazon - 63% off toffee the pony, now £22.34 from £59.99

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now