Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Boden 25% off

(8 Posts)
donnie Sat 15-Dec-12 16:45:09

Guendaline you are a star - I just ordered my dd some much needed long sleeved tops and saved loads. Thanks ! grin
xxx

Merial Sat 15-Dec-12 12:12:59

Thank you so much. I received £24 off a dress that I have been meaning to buy for ages!

QuiteOldGal Fri 14-Dec-12 07:16:49

Likes. Thanks.

I will start looking about 4pm Sunday smile

Guendaline Wed 12-Dec-12 21:27:55

Glad it helped smile

rubyrubyruby Wed 12-Dec-12 16:26:01

Thanks. I will keep a look out.

The cardi I ordered was on very low stock and only one of 2 colours left in my size so still glad I ordered.

Likesshinythings Wed 12-Dec-12 13:16:48

Their sale starts on Monday - they had a poster up in the Hanger Green shop yesterday advertising it. Would expect it to start on-line on Sunday. Thought that may be of interest!

rubyrubyruby Wed 12-Dec-12 08:32:08

Thank you - treated myself to a cashmere cardi.

I won one as a price a few years ago and thought I would never spend that much myself (£89) BUT - it has worn so well and I wear it sooooo much.

Guendaline Mon 10-Dec-12 16:41:35

Hi, I just stumbled on this code: Q878 for 25% off and free delivery
I've no idea how long it will last or when the sale will start but I thought it could be useful if someone is desperate to palce an order pronto

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now