Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Boden 25% off

(8 Posts)
Guendaline Mon 10-Dec-12 16:41:35

Hi, I just stumbled on this code: Q878 for 25% off and free delivery
I've no idea how long it will last or when the sale will start but I thought it could be useful if someone is desperate to palce an order pronto

rubyrubyruby Wed 12-Dec-12 08:32:08

Thank you - treated myself to a cashmere cardi.

I won one as a price a few years ago and thought I would never spend that much myself (£89) BUT - it has worn so well and I wear it sooooo much.

Likesshinythings Wed 12-Dec-12 13:16:48

Their sale starts on Monday - they had a poster up in the Hanger Green shop yesterday advertising it. Would expect it to start on-line on Sunday. Thought that may be of interest!

rubyrubyruby Wed 12-Dec-12 16:26:01

Thanks. I will keep a look out.

The cardi I ordered was on very low stock and only one of 2 colours left in my size so still glad I ordered.

Guendaline Wed 12-Dec-12 21:27:55

Glad it helped smile

QuiteOldGal Fri 14-Dec-12 07:16:49

Likes. Thanks.

I will start looking about 4pm Sunday smile

Merial Sat 15-Dec-12 12:12:59

Thank you so much. I received £24 off a dress that I have been meaning to buy for ages!

donnie Sat 15-Dec-12 16:45:09

Guendaline you are a star - I just ordered my dd some much needed long sleeved tops and saved loads. Thanks ! grin
xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now