Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Lands End pat on the back

(4 Posts)
glammanana Fri 07-Dec-12 09:29:38

I received e-mail with offer of 30% + free delivery on orders from Lands End last Sunday the offer included already reduced item's so off we go and order what we needed all at fabulous prices as their outdoor stuff can be quite expensive.
Last night DS2 called to see what surprises he could add to his xmas list (he is 31) and saw a fab jacket was £140.00 reduced to £69.00 so agreed he could it for present,I rang to order and because I had ordered a few things earlier in the week they honoured the now finished offer of 30%discount and free delivery so the order came in at £48+,well done LE and such a change to speak to a pleasent customer advisor.

Pantomimedam Sun 09-Dec-12 15:24:33

I ordered a coat for ds using the 30% off code - it was also in the sale so got a really good price. Coat has arrived and I'm very pleased with the quality and sizing.

pinacoladaonthebeach Wed 12-Dec-12 09:25:43

Is there any chance you could share the code please?!

Pantomimedam Thu 13-Dec-12 21:49:30

Just seen this, it's MERRY30

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now