Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Micro scooters - best deals?

(3 Posts)
smilesandsun Tue 04-Dec-12 09:31:26

thanks for that smile, I'm going to use that option too.
And to think I almost bought it for full price! It is worth full price though with the amount of fun and time they get from them (we have 2 in the house already)

janeybooks Mon 03-Dec-12 22:22:57

Jo Jo maman bebe sell them and there's a discount code on this topic. Am in same boat as you though, looking out for a good deal anywhere. Think I might go for the Jo Jo option though as they go for loads even on eBay. Good luck! smile

smilesandsun Mon 03-Dec-12 12:33:49

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any codes around or if not if there are any stores that have a discount on these at the moment?

Thx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now