Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Does anyone know when the Clarks sale usually starts?

(6 Posts)
ArcticHare Fri 30-Nov-12 10:44:24

Does anyone know if the children's boots usually get reduced before or after Christmas? Thank-you!

FivesAndNorks Fri 30-Nov-12 10:51:00

Lurking

MoaningMingeWhimpersAgain Fri 30-Nov-12 10:52:36

Last year I got reduced boots for DD in February. She got plenty of wear out of them but they wait a while before they reduce stuff you actually need IME.

And the adults stuff has 20%off most of the time, it seems.

Spoiltexpatbrat Fri 30-Nov-12 10:55:45

As a teenager working in Clark's we used to go in Christmas Eve and start the mark down for the sales starting Boxing Day.!that was a fair few years back though! grin

Head office would tell you if you called them

ellangirl Sat 01-Dec-12 04:42:22

I bought some boots today and asked when the sale started. The manager told me Monday I think, but that only stuff that wasn't selling well was going into the sale. In the women's stuff certainly they already have ss12 stuff in so that eon't get reduced. No idea if same for kids shoes.

Today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now