Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Discount code order now "out of stock"

(2 Posts)
Sephy Sat 01-Dec-12 13:23:10

Decided to post again in case anyone else comes across this, the company was Uniqlo and they've agreed to refund the £10, so I'm very pleased with their customer service.

A polite email or two and its all sorted, so don't despair if in my situation!

Sephy Thu 29-Nov-12 21:30:32

I ordered some presents using a "£10 off when you spend £50" voucher code, and, predictably, ended up buying slightly more than I really needed to make the total spend up. Still happy with the freebie though.

Then 4 days later I get an email to say some of the products I ordered are out of stock, so they'll have to refund me for them. It turns out that this brings the order total below the £50 for the discount, so for 3 £10 items not being delivered I'm only being refunded £20.

I'm really not happy about having to pay full price for the other items - can I insist they take the whole order back (at their own expense, not me paying postage) for a full refund?

This is just a load of hassle, and I'll have to find some new presents, and I don't see why when it's not my fault something that was available for me to order on their website is out of stock! Thanks for anyone who has read this - grateful for advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now