Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Does the micro scooter website ever offer codes for money off? Looking for deal on joystick maxi.

(1 Post)

I want to buy dd a pink deck for Christmas so she can have ds2's old mini micro, but also getting ds1 a maxi joystick scooter. I thought I saw somewhere that if I buy from the micro scooter website they might send me £10 off or more if I'm lucky! DS1 only wants a joystick, so can't get it cheaper anywhere else as very few places do the joystick ones. He's going to have it for years and it's his only christmas pressie but if I can save money that would be great! Is it worth doing two orders so I'll get a voucher?
If anyone knows where I could get a joystick maxi cheaper by all means tell me! I could get a t-bar maxi for £74 grrr.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now