Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Promotional code '2222' for handmade jewellery,diaper cake from handmadebyreju.com

(1 Post)
Reju Fri 16-Nov-12 13:17:59

Hello everyone!

I am very pleased to announce that everything I have been doing , inspired by the creative side of me , for the past few months is very much there to be brought forward to all of you my dear friends. I feel very proud to launch my new website:

www.HandmadeByReju.com

This has been possible only because of my friends for their encouragement in making me take this big step forward of starting a new business.I am also very thankful to my friends for helping me create this website to take the business to another level up - going online!!!

On this website you will be able to:

1.Browse through some unique and bespoke items handmade by me- Gemstone Jewellery and Diaper(Nappy) cakes

2.Find an easy  process of registration.

4.Place an order for items shown on the website and securely pay online .

5.Get the option for the order to be either home delivered or picked up from the store.

6.Join the mailing list for latest work / new designs/ information on when and  where to find my next stall on display.

7.Get 5% discount if you buy online (use promotion code "2222" at  checkout - Promotion ends on December 31st )

Everything on the website is handmade my me .I am very happy to alter the original design based on your requirements.Also, please note that some of the orders may look slightly different from the photographs on the website due to the nature of them made by hand.

Please do take a look at the website and feel free to give me your feedback via my facebook page:'HandmadeByReju' or by email : handmadebyreju@gmail.com .

Thanks.
Reju

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now