Any Molton Brown codes please?

(16 Posts)

Would love a Molton Brown code please.

bemybebe Wed 14-Nov-12 22:51:28

Not sure if they have codes, but I have visited their discount store in Bicester and they have some nice stuff for sale there. Maybe they can post?

Thank you, I have one locally but not the smell that I like unfortunately.

Wingedharpy Tue 20-Nov-12 03:11:45

Don't know if this is any help but I got one the other day -
Buy any 3 £18 shower gels and save £10.80p
Enter PICK3 at checkout.
Offer ends 26th November.

Thanks but it is the handwash I am after.

NickiSue Thu 22-Nov-12 05:36:47

Does anyone have any decent offers / codes I can use towards buying a nice hand-mixer. This'll teach me to ask my mother what she wants, I'm looking for something quite nice and sturdy but not overly expensive?

NickiSue Thu 22-Nov-12 05:37:17

Gah - posted in the wrong place - can you remove please?

Conn13 Tue 27-Nov-12 18:40:16

Enter MAIL10 online to get £10 off £25 spend. Expires 28th November.

Also, having had a Google there is going to be £10 off a £20 spend in this Saturdays Telegraph.

frankietwospots Thu 29-Nov-12 10:17:12

Hi, this was posted on MoneySavingExpert (thanks to euroboy!):

Molton Brown have released a 25% off code for Friends and Family which they have encouraged people to pass on and this ends on sunday! Use: FESTIVEVIP

This deal is not combineable with other codes as the website only allows one code per transaction. You can also get free P&P with a £49+ spend.

However they are currently offering 25% off their Luxury Bath & Body range (Remedies & Luxuries) which is automatically deducted at checkout (no code required. So if you add 3 items of this range, use the above code and are a quidco member (5% cashback) - i worked it out when i tried with 3 identical products as about 49% off.

You also get a complimentary sample and gift boxing!

JennyWren Thu 29-Nov-12 10:41:38

I've just used the FESTIVEVIP code for a single bottle of bath and shower gel - it works out at just about free delivery, with a free sample for me and no fuel, parking costs or hassle of fighting my way into the nearest city in the run-up to Christmas. Thanks Frankie smile

Owww, thanks!

clutterfly Thu 29-Nov-12 13:40:52

Festive1 is 25% off everything until friday 30 Nov.

Lovely, just used FESTIVEVIP through Quidco. Many thanks.

Clare800 Sat 01-Dec-12 08:48:32

Discount at Molton Brown extended until 2nd Dec!!! and free sample with every order

Link - 25% of everything at Molton Brown

pootle123 Sat 01-Dec-12 09:54:40

If you go through Quidco you get 15% cash back on top of the 25% discount.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now