Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Any Molton Brown codes please?

(16 Posts)

Would love a Molton Brown code please.

bemybebe Wed 14-Nov-12 22:51:28

Not sure if they have codes, but I have visited their discount store in Bicester and they have some nice stuff for sale there. Maybe they can post?

Thank you, I have one locally but not the smell that I like unfortunately.

Wingedharpy Tue 20-Nov-12 03:11:45

Don't know if this is any help but I got one the other day -
Buy any 3 £18 shower gels and save £10.80p
Enter PICK3 at checkout.
Offer ends 26th November.

Thanks but it is the handwash I am after.

NickiSue Thu 22-Nov-12 05:36:47

Does anyone have any decent offers / codes I can use towards buying a nice hand-mixer. This'll teach me to ask my mother what she wants, I'm looking for something quite nice and sturdy but not overly expensive?

NickiSue Thu 22-Nov-12 05:37:17

Gah - posted in the wrong place - can you remove please?

Conn13 Tue 27-Nov-12 18:40:16

Enter MAIL10 online to get £10 off £25 spend. Expires 28th November.

Also, having had a Google there is going to be £10 off a £20 spend in this Saturdays Telegraph.

frankietwospots Thu 29-Nov-12 10:17:12

Hi, this was posted on MoneySavingExpert (thanks to euroboy!):

Molton Brown have released a 25% off code for Friends and Family which they have encouraged people to pass on and this ends on sunday! Use: FESTIVEVIP

This deal is not combineable with other codes as the website only allows one code per transaction. You can also get free P&P with a £49+ spend.

However they are currently offering 25% off their Luxury Bath & Body range (Remedies & Luxuries) which is automatically deducted at checkout (no code required. So if you add 3 items of this range, use the above code and are a quidco member (5% cashback) - i worked it out when i tried with 3 identical products as about 49% off.

You also get a complimentary sample and gift boxing!

JennyWren Thu 29-Nov-12 10:41:38

I've just used the FESTIVEVIP code for a single bottle of bath and shower gel - it works out at just about free delivery, with a free sample for me and no fuel, parking costs or hassle of fighting my way into the nearest city in the run-up to Christmas. Thanks Frankie smile

Owww, thanks!

clutterfly Thu 29-Nov-12 13:40:52

Festive1 is 25% off everything until friday 30 Nov.

Lovely, just used FESTIVEVIP through Quidco. Many thanks.

Clare800 Sat 01-Dec-12 08:48:32

Discount at Molton Brown extended until 2nd Dec!!! and free sample with every order

Link - 25% of everything at Molton Brown

pootle123 Sat 01-Dec-12 09:54:40

If you go through Quidco you get 15% cash back on top of the 25% discount.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now