Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Anyone collecting Cravendale codes?

(16 Posts)
WholeLottaRosie Mon 22-Oct-12 12:17:17

we have a spare code if anyone is collecting them

watchingwaves Mon 22-Oct-12 15:28:58

Yes please, we've had great fun with the first set, and are about half way through collecting for the second set.

Firewall Sat 27-Oct-12 00:15:48

If anyone has any spare codes we would be really grateful, we need 4 more for our first set if anyone could pm me with any they aren't using, thanks

WholeLottaRosie Sun 04-Nov-12 14:28:27

PM'ing you now Firewall

WholeLottaRosie Sun 04-Nov-12 14:33:27

Well I'm trying to PM but it won't work

chipsandbeans Tue 06-Nov-12 07:51:06

I've got 6 spare codes if anyone wants them? just pm me and I'll reply with the codes. We were going to collect but I can't actually face it after the backpack debacle!

I've pm'd you chipsandbeans smile

If anyone else has any, I'd be very grateful for them. Thankyou!

Thankyou very much chipsandbeans, they all worked smile

Does anyone else have any please? The straw sets would be an ace stocking filler for my 4yo, money's a bit tight this year so some fab free straws would be perfect to fill it out a bit!

Thankyou.

WholeLottaRosie Sat 17-Nov-12 16:11:16

Anyone still collecting codes?

Firewall Sun 18-Nov-12 21:02:02

Yes please if anyone still has some

I still am too! Need about 5 more, then will pass any I get from milk at home on to anyone else still collecting. smile

doodycharlie Thu 22-Nov-12 17:15:57

Im collecting too if anyone is kind enough to give me any spare codes me and my family would be very greatful. smile

bernmurn Fri 23-Nov-12 18:02:01

FREE CODE THREEWEEKS valid till 25/11

PM'd you, doodycharlie.

Firewall Tue 27-Nov-12 10:46:41

Free code strawsfans

Firewall Tue 27-Nov-12 10:47:11

Also codes when you play the puzzle game on Facebook

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now