Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Free Amazon Prime for Xmas

(4 Posts)

I think it's new bikeRunSki - I got an email about it today. £10off when you spend £50 on baby stuff, and other special offers/prices etc, plus PRIME.

Celia I went to do that straight away, but it says it will cancel membership immediately, rather than not renew it, so I've left it for now and set a diary reminder.

Great deal though.

CeliaFate Fri 28-Sep-12 10:47:26

You can go to your settings now and change the settings so it won't automatically update it. I did that, as I was caught out before and forgot!

BikeRunSki Fri 28-Sep-12 09:47:36

Ooh, what is Amazon Family?

Not a discount code as such, but I have just signed up for Amazon Family on a 3 month free trial. Part of the deal is I get PRIME delivery (free, next day) for 3 months. Fantastic deal in the run up to Christmas (not to mention all the birthdays with my lot over the next 2 months).

They will charge me £50 after 3 months if I don't cancel before then. Diary is noted to cancel.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now