Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Great Bluestone holiday discount code

(14 Posts)
roalddahl Wed 26-Sep-12 23:09:46

Bluestone have a 30% off accommodation plus free upgrade to inclusive package (half board, activities and spa for adults) - works out at less than half price - if you book and pay in full by 5 October: More info here
Website has been too busy to book since offer launched yesterday but you can also quote "EARLYBIRD" to get the same deal by booking by phone.

roalddahl Wed 26-Sep-12 23:12:32

Sorry not sure if link works. Try copying and pasting http://www.bluestonewales.com/content/book/special_events_and_offers/Early_Bird_2013.aspx
Apologies for general incompetence.

needanswers Fri 28-Sep-12 11:18:51

ow brilliant, thanks we are going for £139.40 for 4 nights, including meals!!

DancingRoundTheKitchen Fri 28-Sep-12 19:23:31

What a great offer! Thanks so much. Just booked a mid week break and even though we have to go during the school holidays, still great value!

roalddahl Sat 29-Sep-12 10:56:16

Hooray. Glad it was useful grin

happierhigherstrongerwheezing Sat 29-Sep-12 21:16:17

Thank you too.
We booked for half term next year with meals and spa for£220, which is excellent

TRL Sun 30-Sep-12 14:13:53

Just got through on the website (took hours of persistent page reloading) and I've managed to book for our family of eight for Aug bank holiday week, and with the food etc included it doesn't feel too pricey at all - I'm so grateful to you roalddahl - thank you!!

needanswers Sun 30-Sep-12 14:15:04

I just used the online chat then they rang me - they were ever so helpful

see im tempted but then i think why do they need so much money so quick hmm.

needanswers Sun 30-Sep-12 14:22:26

If you pay with cc it's risk free though I figure, also the trip advisor reviews are good.

Ahh yes good point - anyonwe been before? do they have lodges with hot tubs and whats the food like - location wise is it near a coast ?

roalddahl Sun 30-Sep-12 16:08:33

I've been before and stayed in a 2 bed cottage which was unexpectedly spacious. I've not been to Center Parcs but those who have say Bluestone is quieter and more set up for going off site at least some of the time.

It's close to great coast and walking (Pembrokeshire coastal path, Tenby) and Folly Farm Oakwood theme park. There's not as much choice for eating out but we ate the 3 course buffet on tex mex night at The Yard and it was surprisingly nice with lots of veg and veggie choices. The swimming pool is not large but DS loved the waves.

One thing to note is it is hilly (Wales) so if you're not pushing a pushchair, hiring a golf buggy is a better option than cycles unless you're super fit.

needanswers Mon 01-Oct-12 11:30:25

Pembrokeshire is beautiful - if you have time try to squeeze in a daytrip to Skomer island.

There appears to be a lot more to do for free compared to centreparcs - if it raining.

agateonyx Mon 01-Oct-12 12:12:13

thanks for the offer, it sounds good..shall try.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now