Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Almost free folding ballet pumps for people with small feet (size 3-4)

(7 Posts)
BoffinMum Sat 22-Sep-12 19:41:31

If you have size 3-4 feet, I have a code that can get you a more or less free pair of designer folding ballet pumps (the type you keep in your handbag for when your high heels start hurting your feet too much).

to http://www.redfootshoes.com Redfoot, look in Clearance where there are lots of pairs at £10.50 and use the code REDHAIR1 to save £15. You will have to pay postage of something like £4.99, but if this works you'll be getting a pair for 49p.

Let us know if it works! I just bought a pair off Ebay and they look great and are supremely comfortable. grin

BoffinMum Sat 22-Sep-12 19:42:10

www.redfootshoes.com

Let's try that, shall we?

BoffinMum Sat 22-Sep-12 19:43:40

Actually I think it takes off the price of the shoes and you still have to pay £4.99 delivery, but this is still a good price, I think.

XandaPanda Sun 23-Sep-12 11:02:56

Oooh fab thanks , not sure how to go about the sizes though hmm

BoffinMum Sun 23-Sep-12 16:19:43

Well I am size 7 and the large fitted me perfectly.

ShoopShoop Mon 24-Sep-12 12:58:10

Thanks so much - just ordered a pair. Paid £4.99 for delivery but I'm fine with that! I will be putting them away for DSIL for Christmas grin

soapydishcloth Sat 29-Sep-12 22:58:53

Bumping this as the code still works, and if you order a pair of the purple leopard print pumps, you can get a grey pair free. So two pairs for the 4.99 postage charge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now