Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

sun holiday code words for those with priority form!

(39 Posts)
2anddone Sat 08-Jan-11 18:36:52

hi first code was printed today it is road, i didnt know if anyone was collecting them or not

saltcod Sat 08-Jan-11 21:31:43

Fab... thank you

Eddas Sat 08-Jan-11 22:16:08

fab, thanks for the code smile

ambercat Sun 09-Jan-11 17:40:16

Thanks, anyone got todays?

johnalpha Sun 09-Jan-11 22:40:31

Sunday newsoftheworld: arch

JessiesHat Mon 10-Jan-11 09:16:14

thanks, has anyon e got todys?

nappyaddict Mon 10-Jan-11 13:40:46

Does anyone have a priority form they don't want? I always go on a Sun holiday at least once a year and get sent a form but we haven't this year for some reason

2anddone Mon 10-Jan-11 20:50:56

hi does anybody have todays code please i forgot to buy a paper!

onadietcokebreak Tue 11-Jan-11 23:59:39

ROAD
ROCK (Bonus)
ARCH
HERB
CENT

onadietcokebreak Wed 12-Jan-11 00:02:05

From moneysavingexpert.com

Check if sun priority code has been sent to you

---------- ------

I called the sun holidays customer service there to ask about the priority booking codes. Was told only certain people r sent them each year at random but he took my postcode and checked their database to see if one had been sent to my address. Unfortunately not but if any of you are expecting one and not received it here is the number to call 08442458099 and they will check for you. Good luck!

Nappyaddict worth a try? I did and wasnt successful but they were helpful

Eddas Wed 12-Jan-11 13:20:57

onadietcokebreak, thanks for postings the codes so far smile much appreciated. I hope you get a priority code, I think I gave you mine before? But i'm using mine this time

onadietcokebreak Thu 13-Jan-11 01:11:40

Hi Eddas. Yes it was me you gave your code too last year. Thank you so much we had a lovely time.

Have managed to get a code from someone this year.

Fingers crossed we both get what we want

FoJo Thu 13-Jan-11 06:51:03

just to let everyone knows that wednesdays word was 'peel'. havent got todays yet. good luck everyone

FoJo Thu 13-Jan-11 11:41:32

and todays is ..... 'sort'

ChippyMinton Fri 14-Jan-11 09:59:58

An update courtesy of the lovely folks on the MSE forum.

Check your priority booking form. On the back, if there is a Bonus Token with the word ROCK on it you can book now. A random number of forms have this and the luck recipients were able to book last night. If you get an error message, try deleting the zeros after the / in the priority reference number.

The other seven codes are:
ROAD
ARCH
CENT
HERB
PEEL
SORT
ZINC

If you have a regular priority form, the MSE-ers are still trying to find another code, without any success. It seems that Saturday's code is needed.

HTH

Anne2307 Fri 14-Jan-11 10:09:16

darn it. rock doesn't work for some folk. gonna have to wait till tomorrow.

Eddas Fri 14-Jan-11 10:25:49

Rock doesn't work for me either.

I think Saturday's code word normally gets worked out early by people so it's worth checking MSE through the day as when someone has worked it out they will post it on there.

I know I've booked on the friday evening many times before and i'm hoping to do the same this time.

Thanks to all those who post the codes smile

onadietcokebreak Fri 14-Jan-11 12:18:52

Hi all. I just tried and it didnt work until I realised I had typed sent instead of CENT!

Hope you all get what you want.

thank you Eddas fir last years booking number too.

ChippyMinton Fri 14-Jan-11 18:07:28

Last code is

AURA

Eddas Fri 14-Jan-11 19:13:01

Is anyone having trouble getting the site to stop being sillygrin I have logged in using the codes on here. When I then select the park and date I want and press select it then says 'select one unique park and one unique date'

Is it being silly or is it saying those datesparks aren't available?

onadietcokebreak Fri 14-Jan-11 19:15:14

Hi Eddas. Glad you got code. You have to enter 4 different parks and dates. Hope you can sort it!

Eddas Fri 14-Jan-11 19:17:30

thanks onadiet, i've just read the top(der, maybe should read the instructions firstgrin) and it says enter at least 3 unique dates and 3 unique parks

onadietcokebreak Fri 14-Jan-11 19:29:26

Dont worry i just gave duff advice saying 4!

Have you got what you wanted?

Eddas Fri 14-Jan-11 20:29:03

grin

Yep, not quite the date I wanted but I was trying to book a weekend and go last fri of term(either May or July) but obviously they don't have those so we've book beginning of June.

We're going back to the same park we always go to, kids love it and it's only about an hour away (6 and 3 year old so no point travelling hours for a weekend)

How about you, did you get your preferred choice?

nappyaddict Fri 14-Jan-11 20:36:46

I wish DP would hurry up and confirm where he wants to go I'm worried it will go. So far for the date I want all 3 of the parks I want are available.

onadietcokebreak Fri 14-Jan-11 20:55:44

Nappyaddict. Put a rocket up him!

Eddas. Yes we got a good park which allows you to use the other 3 parks nearby too.

Good prefered park too. Only 90miles away but will take us 2 hrs as loads of country roads!

thrifty Fri 14-Jan-11 22:39:12

can someone help me? its telling me to enter one unique date and one unique park? help what does it mean?

thrifty Fri 14-Jan-11 22:42:22

doh, sorry, just read the thread properly

onadietcokebreak Fri 14-Jan-11 22:43:56

LOL. Good luck with booking!

Eddas Fri 14-Jan-11 23:04:03

grin that threw me too, bit silly isn't it? I just wanted to put one park and then say any date but it's set up a bit odd IMO.

Hope you've managed to book it now

thrifty Fri 14-Jan-11 23:07:43

i have thanks, got the park and date i wanted, phew. was hard picking 3 other dates and parks. has worked out really well cos i booked the 4 nights with the sun and 3 the following 3 nights with the daily mail so we have a weeks holiday. yippee :-) does anyone know how to get the cheap ferry deal to the isle of white? i assumed i'd get a link or an option to book but it didnt happen.

thrifty Fri 14-Jan-11 23:08:47

ooops the link for the ferry is in the email....lol...

mumcanihavearabbit Sat 15-Jan-11 12:26:21

has anyone got the booklet to hand, I need the park number for Winkups, North Wales, I cant find it in the drop down menu

amylou Sat 15-Jan-11 12:31:27

its no 67 - but the booking site is seriously playing up - not been able to book mine yet!

mumcanihavearabbit Sat 15-Jan-11 12:34:19

Thanks I was going to just make do with the others, but then it wouldnt let me pay. I was under the ompression too that we only had to £9.50 per person, and the difference to the park at a later date, but they tried charging me the £15 per person, not happy about that!

blackmonday Sat 15-Jan-11 13:03:46

Has anyone been able to book today? i'm getting a message about authorization and incorrect passwords?? been trying for a while now sad

blackmonday Sat 15-Jan-11 13:41:49

anyone??

amylou Sat 15-Jan-11 15:13:54

Just booked mine now so presumably all back to normal now!

nappyaddict Sat 15-Jan-11 17:29:21

mum That's only if you are applying through the post and putting down a mixture of 9.50 and 15 dates.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now