Where can I buy toddler boys H fitting sandals?

(27 Posts)
ihatemyjob Tue 02-Jun-09 12:50:33

My son is 2 1/4 and I couldn't get sandals to fit him last year. Clarks make H fitting shoes but not sandals (why?). Russell and Bromley would not sell me any. A pair of geox ones looked like they fitted to me but they said they would rub. In John Lewis they told me he had wide feet, a high instep and fat ankles! Poor boy has slimmed down a bit since then but is still an H fitting. I bought him some crocs but they rub on the inside where the croc logo rivet thing is.

I can't face trudging around all the shops (and where I live is between loads od different shopping centres none of which have all the shoes shops) with an increasingly tantrum prone boy. There are a couple of posh kids shoes shops near me but have no idea how much expensive shoes cost.

Last year he had shoes all summer but luckily it was very cold anyway.

Anyone found anything that looks huge?

Thanks

ljc7 Sat 20-Jun-09 21:05:50

oohhh same probs here. DS1 is now a 3H (adult) at only just 6. DS2 is a dainty 1F at almost 5 but DS3 is a 7I at just 2. I didn't even know that I or J existed. You certainly can't get them as shoes. Well I need trainers for DS1 in an H fitting but more importantly sandals if poss for DS3 who has a very high instep and very wide feet. We are also nowhere near shops here, so would need to try online....and ideas?

Thanks,

Lucy

larmertkudr Sun 07-Apr-13 17:08:15

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now