upsy daisy bed.

(19 Posts)
momov2 Thu 07-May-09 15:01:56

hello. does anybody know where i can get an upsy daisy bed for dd1 ?
not a toy one a real life sized toddler bed. she would love it.
ive been trauling the net 4 hours and no luck. any info would be useful. thanx xxx

sazm Thu 07-May-09 16:58:02

argos used to do one?and the matching furniture too,

Seona1973 Thu 07-May-09 18:22:27

Additions do an ITNG bed

sazm Thu 07-May-09 21:11:27

thats the one that i seen n argos,,but it was the pink one,and matching pink furniture

If you mean a bed that looks like Upsy Daisy's actually bed (yellow with daisy round the edge), then there was a guy who hand made them. He was selling them on ebay. I've not purchased one, just came across it when searching for something else

FearOfThePig Fri 08-May-09 13:22:01

sandman beds are fabulous, and although they don't seem to have the exact bed, they make each bed to order so I bet they could help.
They are also really lovely, reliable etc etc. can you tell I'm delighted with my sleigh bunk?

SoupDragon Fri 08-May-09 13:23:42

You realise she'll be fed up with ITNG within 12 months don't you?

FearOfThePig Fri 08-May-09 13:29:25

I agree with sd though. you could get a great bed with the flower cut outs from sandman though, get it paintedin upsy daisy colours, then paint it white when she's sick of it.
ime the itng thing is very short lived, if it ever comes on here all I can hear is "I don't like the night garden", and my dds are 3.6 and 2.4, it's been like that since dd2 was 2 though I reckon

momov2 Mon 11-May-09 13:31:16

thankyou for all the replys, much appreciated. i know she will probably not be into INTG in 12 months but i also have a 1 yr old dd (dd1 is 2) so it will b passed 2 her so i will get my moneys worth out of it. thanks again i will post if i manage 2 get 1.

momov2 Thu 21-May-09 16:43:14

still havent found 1 sad

Eemas82 Fri 22-May-09 15:50:51

mothercare do a duvet set with iggle piggle on it, might be a good option if she changes her mind in a few months?

sazm Fri 22-May-09 20:10:59

theres one in the argos book, and the matching furniture

momov2 Tue 26-May-09 00:15:34

cant find it on the argos website . samz can u post me a link please ?
thanks eemas82 i have seen it and it is a good otion but i really want this bed .

55dawkins Tue 14-Sep-10 14:59:40

Hi
There is a new one on ebay.
The item number is 190366346496.
Hope this helps.

Vinegar Wed 15-Sep-10 21:46:56

Mail order express.com have them for £99 with a free bedside table.

poupounette Wed 02-Feb-11 22:57:42

The one on ebay is not the same than in the movie. No other track ?

FrankieMegMeg Sat 26-Jan-13 21:47:00

Wow, I had never thought of buying an Upsy Daisy bed, I bet my little girl would be delighted. We're thinking about moving her into a different bedroom in our house (making a masterplan for if we want another child!!)

It would be great to get her a big girl bed to soften the blow!

I recently made her an Upsy Daisy jumper, the knitting pattern is linked below if anyone is interested.

Please also look around the site as the adverts were intended to cover the website hosting, but no one ever seems to click on them (even though some look really good!)

http://www.meganmakes.co.uk/things-to-make-and-do/free-knitting-patterns/upsy-daisy-jumper-knitting-chart/

I'm going to look at beds now!!

stockdaleih Wed 10-Apr-13 12:14:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

janamortesen Thu 30-May-13 23:33:56

i found out this guy is a great artist he made for my friends daughter an upsy daisy bed best reproduction ever i so it my self is really nice i will ask if he can make thomas friends for my little boy he make bespoke furniture is worth to check it well done work https://www.facebook.com/PULTEC

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now