Is there such a thing (in UK) - personalised photo board book for toddlers

(10 Posts)
Hulababy Wed 22-Apr-09 14:43:27

I am trying to see if I can find one for my godson who has really started to notice himself in photos, and enjoys looking at photographs of himself and famiy/friends.

I know you can get photo books but he is not yet 2y so they'd get damaged easily. What I would realy like is a board book version, idealy where you can add captions to say who the person is, etc.

Is there such a thing?

Thank you

SmilingEi Wed 22-Apr-09 14:46:02

i got one for my DD which is paddington bear i think and i got a soft fabric one with plastic photo wallets aswell. they have both never been used...free to a good home if you want them...smile

SmilingEi Wed 22-Apr-09 14:47:15

also i meant to add you can get nice photo scrap books in places like partners, or craft shops are good places to find thesesmile
xx ei xx

PortAndLemon Wed 22-Apr-09 15:03:41

I'm pretty sure there isn't, as I looked in some detail last year. There are soft photo albums with pockets for photographs, or you could make your own basic version by laminating two photographs back-to-back and then punching holes for spiral binding or similar, but not a photo book in board book format in the UK AFAIK.

Mitali Thu 15-Mar-12 11:26:53

I make fabric photo books for babies and young children which have fleece-lined pages and a hanging loop so you can attach them to a buggy and not lose them. You can also add text to each page to accompany the photographs. The photographs are printed directly onto the fabric and the books can be washed by hand. You can find more information on www.babytreasures.eu where you can order books online by uploading your photographs.

abcdefghijklmno Wed 26-Sep-12 13:04:23

Hi
I came across this company who are US based but ship to the UK. Shipping fees are not cheap, though!
customboardbooks.pintsizeproductions.com/product/custom-interactive

Ax

meditrina Wed 26-Sep-12 13:06:55

Make your own?

Print pages to match the size of a board book, and attach with sticky back plastic. (This is A level stick-backing, you may need to have both wine and favourite expletives handy).

abcdefghijklmno Wed 26-Sep-12 13:14:43

OK, I found a UK based one that looks pretty good...

www.totscorner.co.uk/cart/boardbook-blue-p-672.php

A.x

Lilaslovelybooks Thu 09-Oct-14 07:52:22

Www.lilaslovelybooks.com
Www.facebook.com/lilaslovelybooks

I make hand made personal fabric photo books for babies and children

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now