Abc Everest buggy with toddler seat

(32 Posts)
mersmam Tue 06-Jan-09 16:44:36

Does anyone know where I can buy one of these in the UK and how much they cost?
Has anyone had any experiences with one that they can share?!
I need a buggy to accomodate a newborn and a 2 year old (we walk a lot including the school run every day with their two older siblings, and the 2 yo will definitely need some kind of buggy). I was considering a Jane twin 2, but the Abc buggy looks even better. Any help would be most appreciated!

Amandapye999 Tue 15-Jan-13 14:08:05

Hi, I am looking to buy an ABC twin Adventure buggy with toddler seat. I live in West London. I am happy to travel in reason to pick up. Does anyone have one they would like to sell. I am also looking on Ebay and Gumtree but the ones on there are very far away. Any suggestions on how to get one second hand would be very welcomed.
Thanks

HJMcB Mon 03-Aug-09 18:14:29

Update on my previous complaint about having to go through an australian supplier to get a new ABC twin everest with recling toddler seat. I emailed ABC direct and queried the ability to send direct and the increased cost. They've been very helpful, are shipping direct and for about £200 less. Only issue has been a delay in delivery and been home with twins for nearly two weeks but should have it this week.

mumo75 Sun 19-Jul-09 21:02:53

Sorry mines SOLD now xx

horseyhorsey Tue 14-Jul-09 17:58:56

am in tyne and wear

mumo75 Mon 13-Jul-09 17:40:15

horseyhorsey ive got one for sale
its in black and in ex condition
where are you?
email me hunny --my email address is on this thread

horseyhorsey Mon 13-Jul-09 17:09:37

hi all am interested in buying a single abc buggy with recling toddler seat for my 2 children who are 2 and 1, the 1 yr old has severe sight problems and i think this would be ideal for her. anybody got a second hand one for sale ?

mumo75 Wed 08-Jul-09 11:19:23

my abc buggy & reclining toddler seat is still for sale

J x

dawnslater Tue 07-Jul-09 22:01:09

Hello all new to all this we have 18 month Darcey and twins due sept if anyone is thinking of selling the abc twin with top seat please let us know thanks.

If anyone ever is selling their reclining toddler seat then please let me know grin

mumo75 Sun 28-Jun-09 19:00:14

rustydog--have emailed you xx

rustydog Sun 28-Jun-09 18:44:34

Hi mumo75, I'm new to mumsnet, please can you email me at sara.porter@live.co.uk. I'm still interested. Many thanks

mumo75 Mon 22-Jun-09 19:59:49

yes hunny it is still available
can you CAT me??
or email me??

Jx

rustydog Mon 22-Jun-09 17:23:23

Hi mumo75, I am interested in buying one of these prams is yours still available?

NationalFlight Thu 11-Jun-09 21:13:03

Oh it sounds beautiful but I really can't afford it sad

Hope someone else can though, thankyou all the same xx

mumo75 Thu 11-Jun-09 21:07:33

Hi, would like £300 + you can arrange courier,
its black and in ex con & will come with reclining toddler seat in black too

+ ive got the main buggy covers in green camo

J x

NationalFlight Thu 11-Jun-09 20:45:16

Hmm smile

I'm tempted...how much would you be looking to ask for it? I'll be honest and say it is probably going to be beyond my price range at the moment, but would be interested to know all the same if you do have a price in mind. I can't even figure out how much a new single is from the website!

mumo75 Thu 11-Jun-09 19:14:26

i could find a box & post too

FlappyCake Thu 11-Jun-09 07:44:12

oh, thankyou but I think it is too far - we are the other end of south!!! grin

mumo75 Wed 10-Jun-09 19:19:18

hi FlappyCake,

im in BRISTOL where are you??

J x

FlappyCake Wed 10-Jun-09 11:35:19

Hi Mumo, where are you roughly? Is it postable? smile

mumo75 Tue 09-Jun-09 22:52:05

ive got a single ABC with recling toddler seat that i might sell

if you are interested CAT me please

J x

nobodysfool Tue 09-Jun-09 20:15:13

I am using on of these at the moment.Most uk car seats are compatible (i have Britax).My 4 year old is still comfy on the 'bench seat' and he loves riding on the step board (like a buggy board but built into the buggy so you dont have to walk with your bum out IYKWIM).
Totally fantastic and throughly sturdy and reliable.

The TAMBA message boards often have one listed. I'll have a look if anyone wants me to? I'm a member for another month

NationalFlight Tue 09-Jun-09 11:36:53

There is a mum at school with one, she has triplets.

It looks great! I hope you find one.

Balamorybaby Tue 09-Jun-09 09:55:48

shock how anoying.

I bought one from NZ in April, a twin with reclining toddler seat.

They do come up s/h on ebay now and again so you should still be able to get hold of one and you could always order new covers for it if you wanted.

There are a couple on there atm actually and you could set up a search to let you know when a new one is listed. Alternatively post on the want it now board.

I hope you can find one as I'd highly recommend it, it's been a lifesaver for me getting out with twins and a 2yr old.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now