Abc Everest buggy with toddler seat

(32 Posts)
mersmam Tue 06-Jan-09 16:44:36

Does anyone know where I can buy one of these in the UK and how much they cost?
Has anyone had any experiences with one that they can share?!
I need a buggy to accomodate a newborn and a 2 year old (we walk a lot including the school run every day with their two older siblings, and the 2 yo will definitely need some kind of buggy). I was considering a Jane twin 2, but the Abc buggy looks even better. Any help would be most appreciated!

mumo75 Wed 08-Jul-09 11:19:23

my abc buggy & reclining toddler seat is still for sale

J x

horseyhorsey Mon 13-Jul-09 17:09:37

hi all am interested in buying a single abc buggy with recling toddler seat for my 2 children who are 2 and 1, the 1 yr old has severe sight problems and i think this would be ideal for her. anybody got a second hand one for sale ?

mumo75 Mon 13-Jul-09 17:40:15

horseyhorsey ive got one for sale
its in black and in ex condition
where are you?
email me hunny --my email address is on this thread

horseyhorsey Tue 14-Jul-09 17:58:56

am in tyne and wear

mumo75 Sun 19-Jul-09 21:02:53

Sorry mines SOLD now xx

HJMcB Mon 03-Aug-09 18:14:29

Update on my previous complaint about having to go through an australian supplier to get a new ABC twin everest with recling toddler seat. I emailed ABC direct and queried the ability to send direct and the increased cost. They've been very helpful, are shipping direct and for about £200 less. Only issue has been a delay in delivery and been home with twins for nearly two weeks but should have it this week.

Amandapye999 Tue 15-Jan-13 14:08:05

Hi, I am looking to buy an ABC twin Adventure buggy with toddler seat. I live in West London. I am happy to travel in reason to pick up. Does anyone have one they would like to sell. I am also looking on Ebay and Gumtree but the ones on there are very far away. Any suggestions on how to get one second hand would be very welcomed.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now