Fire guard for wood burning stove

(7 Posts)
babyOcho Sat 27-Dec-08 16:30:10

Can anyone recommend a fire guard for a stove?

TIA

We have half a baby dan playpen in front of ours. It fits perfectly! But you can get them from stove suppliers, or google 'fire stove supplies' in your area.

babyOcho Sat 27-Dec-08 22:55:57

I saw the baby dan one online. Is that the one that you have?

Does your one attach to the wall?

Yes that's it - you can get the wall fittings from the manufacturer if you don't have them for about a fiver. I got mine second hand on ebay, they are pretty indestructible.

cplusc Tue 10-Feb-09 18:49:40

Hi

We had a very impressive guard made for our stove by a company called Thefiresideshop, it has a gate built into it that allows us to fuel the stove without moving the guard & when we do want to move the guard it folds flat for storage.They were a very friendly and helpful company to deal with you can find them at www.thefiresideshop.co.uk

Hope this elps those searching for these guards.

we have one around ours that you can get from argos. its the extending one which has sides as well as a front. You can attach it to the wall but ours just stands in front of it.

TheFiresideShop Fri 28-Sep-12 12:52:39

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now