Brio Global Bedside cot - lost assembly instructions - Please Help!!

(13 Posts)
charleypops Sun 21-Sep-08 09:02:35

Hi,

I've just unearthed our Bedside cot for my 4 month baby, but can't find the instructions on how to put it back together. They've been discontinued, and enquiries at my original supplier and Brio uk have proven unsuccessful.

Please let there be some wonderful person out there who would be fabulous enough to send me the instructions!! I'd be eternally grateful!! smile

TheBlonde Sun 21-Sep-08 09:18:31
charleypops Mon 22-Sep-08 11:37:48

Thanks TheBlonde!

Have posted a message x Fingers crossed....

charleypops Wed 24-Sep-08 22:00:42

Hi, had no luck getting in touch with netgirl or ayshigirl. Does anyone else have instructions pretty please??

Mummyofamonkey Sun 25-Apr-10 13:20:26

Hi, Just wondered if you ever managed to get instructions for the bedside cot? I just bought one on e-bay and was feeling very smug at the excellent bargain until that was wiped off my face when I realised I couldn't work out how on earth it went togteher!!!!

If you did get hold of some, is there any chance I could have a copy off you please?

x

Aquamarine80 Fri 28-Jan-11 22:02:01

Hi, similar situation - eBay bought brio bedside cot. On collection we were told all parts were there but upon getting home (several hundred miles away) and trying to put it together there were only 4 bolts with it (to attach the rails to the end panels) so we think we're missing about 6 bolts to put the rest of it together. I'd be very grateful if anyone has instructions stating the dimensions of these bolts/screws so we can replace them, or does anyone have this cot and wouldn't mind taking out a bolt and measuring length/diameter etc? Any help would be wonderful!

Thank you.

I can be emailed at cath.a.baker@hotmail.co.uk

ayshigirl Tue 01-Feb-11 22:55:55

i have just dissassembled ours to pass onto my sister, but there is a missing barrel nut!! it needs to be the exact width. brio don't manufacture them anymore. help! i have instructions for the more recent model (was no good for us). can be emailed at felterskelter@blueyonder.co.uk

beasy Mon 30-May-11 09:47:57

I was looking for the instructions of the Global Bedside Cot and came across these instructions online for the Troll Bedside Cot... the bed looks pretty much identical to the one we've got. And I also found a post from someone else on Mumsnet saying that these two beds are identical.

www.troll.lv/assets/files/BEDSIDE%20COT.pdf

So these might be useful to others.

LnMM Wed 24-Aug-11 14:31:23

I have the instructions in PDF. Does anyone know how I can put them on the intranet? If you require them, email me and I can email a copy to you.

LnMM Wed 24-Aug-11 14:36:46

Sorry, meant to say that if you require the instructions you could message me your email, and I could then email them to you. THey are in PDF.

brownmonkey Wed 30-May-12 13:00:27

Hi LnMM can you email me the brio instructions please. My email is scbruijns@gmail.com

BiggPoppa Mon 13-Aug-12 15:14:53

Hi LnMM.
If you still have the cot assembly instructions, I'd be really grateful if you could email the PDF file to grahamjdavies@hotmail.co.uk.
Thanks

wigglepiggle2012 Wed 09-Jan-13 23:44:18

Hi was wondering if you have still got instructions? Just bought cot got it found to strange rubber bits an not sure were they go on cot. Would be greatfull if you could help. Thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now