Cotton nighties for 4 year old

(21 Posts)
Arbuthnot Thu 31-Jul-08 21:24:46

Does anyone know where I can get any? I can't seem to find any for love nor money!

gigglewitch Thu 31-Jul-08 21:30:26

we got our last lot at ASDA grin

gigglewitch Thu 31-Jul-08 21:40:39

...but as I have DD with eczema and as you say proper cotton stuff is hard to find, I resort to buying nice fabric and make my own

SIBLINGRIVALRY Thu 31-Jul-08 21:42:08

Boden do nice ones, but they can be a bit pricey. I usually wiat for the sales.

SIBLINGRIVALRY Thu 31-Jul-08 21:43:25

oops, I mean wait

Arbuthnot Thu 31-Jul-08 21:51:43

Thank you both. I think I got her current ones at Asda too! However they are not cotton and she gets very sticky in the heat. I looked at Boden but theirs weren't cotton, although very nice and in the sale I think! I have also looked online at M&S, The White Company, Green Baby, Vertbaudet and Ebay and can't find any!

gigglewitch Thu 31-Jul-08 22:01:56

I've also tried some of the ones you have, plus Debenhams, Adams and jojomamanbebe - who do sometimes have p-j's in cotton but again they're pricey.
Have got plenty in Boots in the past, though don't know whether they have any at the mo. 5yrs might be their biggest size IIRC.

gigglewitch Thu 31-Jul-08 22:04:50

100% cotton P-J's if that's any use hmm

Arbuthnot Thu 31-Jul-08 22:13:21

Unfortunately she really likes nighties but thank you for the link. If I ever find any I will let you know as they seem to be very elusive things. How odd!

gigglewitch Thu 31-Jul-08 22:17:54

my DD too! surely they can't be in the minority hmm. thanks, and if any of us find any we will have to post it all over MN
<either that or GW will have to go in to major production of home-made ones wink>

madamy Thu 31-Jul-08 22:19:27

These are 100% cotton - not exactly my cup of tea style wise, but very sweet! Mind you, I'm of the 'buy 'em cheap' school of nightwear!

Arbuthnot Thu 31-Jul-08 22:39:33

They are all out of stock in the right sizes sad

I will bookmark the site though and hope they have something else soon. And another sale!

hellymelly Thu 31-Jul-08 22:48:54

the ones on the site madamy linked to are a make called powell craft and other places sell them-my daughter had the fairy one and it is really lovely and has worn well.They do adult ones too which were fab for hospital and now as they unbutton down the front so good for breastfeeding.I got mine from a website whose name escapes me but if you google above company maybe it will show up.I will try and find it.Other than that I have a petit bateau one that is very nice,cotton jersey,got it off ebay actually as the nighties are hard to get here.

SalVolatile Thu 31-Jul-08 22:51:33

Google Foreverengland .com - they were at Hampton Court Flower Show and I bought some really lovely cotton Pjs and nighties for dd (6).

gigglewitch Thu 31-Jul-08 23:20:38

OOOooooh, thank you all from me too

<bookmarking lots of links too>

see bottom of page for girls nighties. My dd has the fairy one and it looks lovely on!

gigglewitch Fri 01-Aug-08 00:36:09

like it BB smile

ThatBigGermanPrison Fri 01-Aug-08 00:36:46

Big teeshirts?

Arbuthnot Fri 01-Aug-08 08:06:36

Thank you everyone. I am going to explore various options, including asking my mum if she will make some!

Arbuthnot Wed 06-Aug-08 09:24:15

Just a quick update! Matalan have these. They are actually cotton dresses but I have put dd1 in the ones for 6-7 year olds and they make perfect nighties. And really cheap too!

lucylou99 Sun 04-Aug-13 16:30:22

www.loobylous.co.uk for a large range of powell craft cotton nightdresses + 10% off with code loobylou10 at checkout.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now