Kidz Kargo side by side buggy - need accessories

(4 Posts)

I bought a kidz Kargo jogger type buggy from a carboot sale yesterday (cost a whole £15!). It has two lie flat seats next to each other and two fixed front wheels (but close to each other like a 3-wheeler). The label states 2002 but no model name.

It is in good condition but there is no rain cover - I cannot find the buggy online at all (which concerns me slightly). The only doubles are the tandem jogger and the eight wheel side-by sides. Kidz Kargo website has an email contact section that seems not to work - so is it possible to find a generic raincover that will fit? Anyone have any knowledge of this buggy (is it a potential deathtrap??? or something).

I don't expect to use it much but thought it might be useful occasionally as dd will be 2.5 when dd2 is born in Oct.

hopeful bump

found out it is an Kidz Kargo Twin Discovera Jogger. Finally found a raincover - but still a bit suspicious that there is so little info online about this buggy.hmm

FOUNTAIN1986 Wed 16-Jan-13 15:41:20

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now