anybody had a magnet or moben kitchen, recommend or not?

(52 Posts)
widgypog Wed 30-Jan-08 18:46:03

thats it really

Becksfifty Tue 12-Jun-12 21:49:08

We had a £12,500 kitchen fitted 6 months ago, we are generally very pleased. the fitter was excellent (aside from the installation of the waste disposal unit).

BUT: make sure you get the fitter to do and test everything before you sign the kitchen off. We have a couple of minor niggles, and we have lost count of the number of calls we have put in to the show room and failed promises from the sales staff to sort things.

So assume that once the basic installation os done you won't see them again.

Bluegirl77 Wed 17-Apr-13 00:33:22

Worst decision i made going to magnet. Pd £12k last year and still having loads of problems. Took 7 weeks to fit as so many issues with damaged carcasses( downfall of having them built offsite, often damaged in transit) worktop issues, Doors warping. I had to write to MD in the end. Colleague in work having similar issues after 2 years... Wish i had known!!! I get no pleasure in seeing that kitchen every day and being reminded of stress of the last year...and its not over... Most of the doors are bowing !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now