Mini Countryman

(8 Posts)
IJustAteTheKidsFoodAgain Thu 28-Jul-16 22:00:13

Thinking of changing cars, I have a Labrador and two DC, live rurally but sick of driving a big car. I just ant to know opinions on the Mini Countryman - 1188172864I'll I look like an estate agent or are they ok family cars? And do they fit children and dogs in -we are way past pram stage and I don't plan on going back to it?

IJustAteTheKidsFoodAgain Thu 28-Jul-16 22:00:59

Don't know what the numbers are about...

IJustAteTheKidsFoodAgain Fri 29-Jul-16 07:30:41

Hopeful bump

Brighteyes27 Fri 29-Jul-16 07:33:17

The boot isn't massive. It fits our retriever in the boot but if going on holiday we use other car. Great for tall families which we are and love the dash sound and mood lighting.

BikeRunSki Fri 29-Jul-16 07:36:17

You know there's a "Cars" section? Where MNers leave reviews, it may already have been reviewed.

A friend of mine had one, with 1 DC and a dog. She hated it - said it was too small most of the time, changed it as soon as she could for a Skoda Estate. Might be ok as a second car though.

IJustAteTheKidsFoodAgain Fri 29-Jul-16 07:45:10

Oh is there blush I'll head over. Thanks for the replies though, it would be a second car but my concern is how much I would miss the space.

peggyundercrackers Fri 29-Jul-16 07:55:43

We find ours fine, the boot isn't big but the dog gets in the back with no issues really and the kids have lots of room inside. They are a little plasticky inside but no more than a lot of other cars.

We would have another one, it's our 2nd car so maybe that makes a difference?

NavyandWhite Mon 29-Aug-16 11:57:03

Hi OP

I'm thinking about the clubman and have a big dog. Did you look at the countryman?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now