big boob bras

(8 Posts)
Firesoutagain Thu 09-Jun-16 17:47:06

Can anyone recommend a bra brand for big cup sizes with a normal back? Eg 32 H that aren't hideous and/or require a small mortgage (rigby & pekoe are the best I've found but £100+ per bra...). Hoping the magic of mins net will come up with some wider options than bravissimo or figleaves...!

Firesoutagain Thu 09-Jun-16 17:48:03

*Rigby & Pellor - not pekoe!!

CremeBrulee Thu 09-Jun-16 17:55:46

I like the Panache Sculptresse range. Caters for the large of nork but some pretty designs (as well as a few hideous ones). Good quality, not flimsy and very supportive. Fits flat against the chest and doesn't poke out like the prow of a ship which I find a lot of big boob bras tend to do.

If you search for your size and the word sculptresse on eBay you can find some end of line bargains from about £12.95 to try them out before splashing out a more expensive one (or five).

PutDownThatLaptop Thu 09-Jun-16 17:57:34

Get the Bravissimo catalogue, it is full of lovely styles.

PutDownThatLaptop Thu 09-Jun-16 17:58:04

Oops just saw you covered that, sorry!

Firesoutagain Mon 13-Jun-16 17:23:34

Thank you, will definitely try sculptress. Bravissimo are quite hit and miss imo, quality doesn't seem to be there and sizing inconsistent.

QuinnsNo1Lady Mon 13-Jun-16 17:29:58

I buy most of my bras online from brastop. I like Curvy Kate and they often have good sales.

Eveninties Fri 24-Jun-16 18:24:30

I'm almost same size as you and I couldn't live without my freya bras! Especially the rio one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now