mobile networks

(6 Posts)
harleydavison96 Tue 17-Sep-13 15:58:36

Anyone on the virgin mobile network? Thinking of changing over to them but wondered what the coverage is like compared to vodafone? I live in the countryside too.

lljkk Tue 17-Sep-13 19:14:45

lousy compared to vodafone, ime, at least 3-4 yrs ago. Sorry. Just don't get reception.

harleydavison96 Tue 17-Sep-13 19:36:08

Well it would be dreadful signing up to them and then couldn't get coverage especially in rural areas. However would they not be better now they have teamed up with orange?

lljkk Tue 17-Sep-13 19:37:41

Sorry, I don't pretend I'm all up to date, what do their online coverage maps suggest? Ours suggested pretty good but it wasn't. Can you ask around on your FB local friends what their coverage is like?

harleydavison96 Tue 17-Sep-13 19:43:34

Like yourself the coverage maps are not accurate. I have certainly asked my friends though they are on vodafone! Anyone on here who does have virgin please comment on the network. Thanks

Virgin are on the EE (T-Mobile/Orange) network. I've had very few problems with coverage. O2 are worse where I am.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now