Just ordered a GRAZE BOX, yay or nay?

(33 Posts)
MrsBombastic Sat 16-Feb-13 21:10:26

Been looking for ages and found an offer on savethestudfent.org for a free first box and half price 2nd box so I thought I'd give them a try.

Good idea or just a gimmick?

Whats the snacks like? Is this worth having long term?

(I thought they would be good to take to work)

Thanks peeps! x

MechanicalTheatre Mon 18-Feb-13 20:52:15

I hated all the chocolate things.

Littlecherublegs Sat 16-Mar-13 10:54:51

You can get a free box at:

www.graze.com/uk/p/1F95RNP

Worth a try - if you dont like it you dont have to have it again (and you've had some freebies!) smile

bugglebean Sat 19-Apr-14 14:08:57

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

LyndaCartersBigPants Sat 19-Apr-14 14:13:36

Gwendoline, Nakd do flavoured raisins, my DCs like cola, cherry and lime but I think they might do orange ones too. Also those Go Ahead bars in different fruit flavours are a bit like garibaldi biscuit with different flavoured raisins inside.

NCFTTB Sat 19-Apr-14 14:40:23

I love graze boxes and getting it in the post every Friday. I couldn't possibly cancel though as my class like making stuff in the junk modelling out of my packaging!

thanksamillion Sat 19-Apr-14 15:07:18

I use them to send as little presents to people. You can order one-off boxes for friends which is way cheaper than sending flowers and people always seem to think it's a nice surprise.

I get big bags of yoghurt covered nuts, raisins and banana chips in Poundland. Actually a great selection of snacky stuff in there. I no longer get Graze boxes

RedRoom Sat 19-Apr-14 15:34:37

I like them but they aren't very good value, so I have stopped my subscription. When they first came out, the boxes included fresh fruit such as grapes and orange, but they stopped doing it as there were loads of postal strikes in a row which meant all of the boxes arrived mouldy. I think it's better to go to Holland and Barrett and buy yoghurt coated stuff/ nuts/ wasabi peanuts from there, and then take them to work in a multi compartment Tupperware box. I guess you don't get the same surprise though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now