ideas for army dress up - for a girl!

(9 Posts)
eleanorsmum Wed 13-Feb-13 15:44:32

DD2 has just been invited to an army themed party and requested to come in army/camouflage outfit. We have nothing like that and I'm not sure I like the idea of her dressing like that, she's three. I'd like to go along with the theme but have no ides, so please help! TIA.

InvaderZim Wed 13-Feb-13 15:51:29

Land girl?

Field doctor? Camouflage jacket with red cross, plus medical bag.

eleanorsmum Thu 14-Feb-13 17:15:57

am thinking now nurse? but any more ideas? invite says camouflage or camouflage colours!

Sadly this is out of stock which is a shame as it was only £13.49 and you could have combined it with a nurse's hat, bag & accessories to make a field nurse.

Perhaps worth googling for something similar?

eleanorsmum Fri 15-Feb-13 08:26:51

mmm that's still quite alot of money for something she won't wear again! oh I have no idea what to do!

AmandaCooper Mon 18-Feb-13 07:33:46

War correspondent? Something like this: http://bit.ly/UxjNGt with the letters PRESS stuck on front and back cut out of white felt/plastic? Maybe also a blue baseball cap labelled the same and accessorised with a toy camera? Trousers and a neutral coloured T shirt underneath.

AmandaCooper Mon 18-Feb-13 07:34:09
AmandaCooper Mon 18-Feb-13 07:36:29

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now