Range cookers again - which would you have if money were no object?

(7 Posts)
LaughToSeeAPuddingCrawl Sun 31-Mar-13 19:57:06

It's arrived, looks fantastic, not installed yet. Will come back and update in a couple of weeks when kitchen is finished and I have started using it smile.

amazonianwoman Mon 25-Mar-13 16:29:23

Has your Esse arrived? No local stockists, so keen to hear what you think of it smile

LaughToSeeAPuddingCrawl Wed 27-Feb-13 12:33:15

I know this is old now but I didn't ever update! In case anyone is interested I opted for the Esses 100i. It hasn't arrived yet but should do in March - can't wait!

trashcansinatra Fri 04-Jan-13 14:42:51

Not quite a 'money no object' reply, but we have a Rayburn XT which we love. I'd definitely get another if we moved.

It is a gas fired Rayburn (so has the rectangular hotplate that is hottest on left, graduating to coolest on right). But it has a high power gas burner meaning it can get to bake from cold in about 40mins - much easier to turn up and down when you need to and you don't need to leave it on.

You an site it pretty much anywhere as it has a power flue - we looked a various Aga and others, but because our kitchen is in the centre of the house, couldn't fit the flue in.

gremlinmum Fri 14-Dec-12 17:30:25

Hi LaughToSeeAPuddingCrawl any luck with the ranges? 20% off Aga Masterchef XL at the mo!! Going to see one at the weekend. Problem is trying to get to see these ranges in any of the shops sad good luck and keep me posted...

LaughToSeeAPuddingCrawl Mon 10-Dec-12 20:58:41

Bump. Really help deciding! Please...

LaughToSeeAPuddingCrawl Mon 10-Dec-12 12:05:00

Big purchase so must get it right! I am currently debating these:

Lacanche, Falcon, Mercury, Aga Masterchef XL, Esse 100i.

Have not totally ruled out Everhot either which is a heat storage range. Didn't originally want a heat storage one as we have a traditional Aga currently and it's just too damn hot unless the weather is freezing. Also will be getting underfloor heating in new kitchen. Everhot is more controllable though.

I am so indecisive - comments from anyone who has any experience of any of the above most welcome!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now