Help! I urgently need to buy a plush elf!

(3 Posts)
FairyFay Fri 30-Nov-12 21:13:47

Thanks for replying. I've been frantically googling but can't find any kind of plush elf for sale in the uk. All the ones I've found are sent from USA, and postage is 7-23 days..... Express delivery still seems to take nearly a week and works out at a minimum of £33. I am going to have to do a trawl of local toy shops, garden centres, etc tomorrow. For now, he's sent his friend 'Christmas mouse' Lang with a note and some chocolate coins.

CelstialNavigation Fri 30-Nov-12 20:19:56

Buy a new "friend of elf" Have him appear with a letter from your usual elf, about why he has sent his friend this year (your usual elf is an expert at producing some particular toy that is v popular this year etc) and introducing this year's elf.

Continue with postcards from your usual elf if your children continue to question the presence of the interloper.

FairyFay Fri 30-Nov-12 20:09:18

My children are expecting the Christmas elf to appear tomorrow morning, and we can't find him anywhere! I can stall for a day or so with a note from him but I desperately need to buy a new one. Has anyone seen a plush elf anywhere?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now