Can anyone recommend where I can buy Lego spare parts from other than Lego direct?

(13 Posts)
JustFabulous Mon 19-Nov-12 17:43:57

As their customer service is crap. They don't email when they saw they will or just ignore your order full stop.

Oh persevere with them, I've had great service ordering parts. Even when something took forever to deliver, I complained, and got them for free and VIP points on my Lego account. I'm a great believer now in telling companies where they are going wrong with their service.

Otherwise, your best bet is ebay.

btw, did you do it through the link on the website, or email customer services directly?

missing parts

There is the individual pieces you can buy in the shop as well, here

pick a brick

JustFabulous Mon 19-Nov-12 17:52:58

I have used them before and had good service twice but the last 3 times has been awful. When I tried pick a brick (as it stated that was a xheaper way of ordering replacements) it insisted I was in the US so that was no good. I have tried the missing pieces one but no email so feel like I wasted a lot of time trying to place an order as I had about 4 attempts. My order was £8.95 and half was postageshock.

Try put

Try putting a message on their Facebook page. A friend found that works for various cOmpanies. Tell them your struggles and ask someone to contact you.

JustFabulous Mon 19-Nov-12 20:46:16

I donlt use FB but thanks. I will see if they reply tomorrow.

eatingrottenapples Mon 19-Nov-12 22:07:48

What parts,do you want, we have an excess of lego. Would be happy to help x

AmberLeaf Mon 19-Nov-12 22:10:24

I started this thread earlier, may be of help?

JustFabulous Tue 20-Nov-12 07:30:35

We have about 10 kits with pieces missing angrysad. Some haveone pice missing, others have a lot missing but thank you for the offer era I just think there is too many.

Will take a look. AL.

When I needed some a few years ago, I phoned their customer service, and a very helpful chap sorted out what I needed. Maybe that would be better than e-mailing.

JustFabulous Tue 20-Nov-12 12:37:18

I have just spent the best part of 2 1/2 hours going through the incomplete sets and in putting the numbers into my basket. It then would not let me buy anything. Phoned and ordered and that was another half an hour out of my day. Why can't things be easy? And apparently it was my fault for having Internet Explorer hmm.

dollardgl Mon 11-Mar-13 18:52:38

I spent a lot of time searching for the best prices. But I still think the best variety and often the best deals are on Amazon: Amazon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now