Zoku. Am I really the only MNer with one???

(5 Posts)
MrTumblesSpottyBum Thu 06-Sep-12 15:27:14

I'm not ready to buy one yet, but Lakeland have a recipe book which might have some good ideas?

Housemum Sat 11-Aug-12 18:35:02

Well, have just tried the first ones - innocent smoothies with strawberries. It did work, and the texture was fab - like shop-bought lollies rather than ice cubes.

Housemum Fri 10-Aug-12 22:27:29

There are some ideas on Pinterest boards, mostly American, but I think you need a Pinterest account to see them - I cancelled Pinterest as I was getting spam on my board almost every day, I hadn't even had a chance to get started!
Some of them look fantastic but a bit complicated - I want some interesting basic ideas to kick-start me!

Staryeyed Fri 10-Aug-12 19:02:28

I have a zoku. It's amazing but would also like inspiration. So far we just make innocent smoothie lollies. Have done stripey lollies which were good.

Housemum Fri 10-Aug-12 18:57:26

I have just received a Zoku ice lolly maker and am desperate to get going with it (needs to freeze for 24 hours). I just searched talk for the word "Zoku" hoping to glean fab recipe and technique tips from fellow Mumsnetters but the search return 0 messages. Not one mention!

So, whilst I temporarily have the MN equivalent of a Googlewhack, please tell me your tales of Zoku gadgets good and bad, and give me some inspirational ideas for what I can freeze tomorrow afternoon! Am having the v unoriginal thought of strawberries and yoghurt at the moment.

This on Amazon is a Zoku, for the uninitiated

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now