Zoku. Am I really the only MNer with one???

(5 Posts)
MrTumblesSpottyBum Thu 06-Sep-12 15:27:14

I'm not ready to buy one yet, but Lakeland have a recipe book which might have some good ideas?

Housemum Sat 11-Aug-12 18:35:02

Well, have just tried the first ones - innocent smoothies with strawberries. It did work, and the texture was fab - like shop-bought lollies rather than ice cubes.

Housemum Fri 10-Aug-12 22:27:29

There are some ideas on Pinterest boards, mostly American, but I think you need a Pinterest account to see them - I cancelled Pinterest as I was getting spam on my board almost every day, I hadn't even had a chance to get started!
Some of them look fantastic but a bit complicated - I want some interesting basic ideas to kick-start me!

Staryeyed Fri 10-Aug-12 19:02:28

I have a zoku. It's amazing but would also like inspiration. So far we just make innocent smoothie lollies. Have done stripey lollies which were good.

Housemum Fri 10-Aug-12 18:57:26

I have just received a Zoku ice lolly maker and am desperate to get going with it (needs to freeze for 24 hours). I just searched talk for the word "Zoku" hoping to glean fab recipe and technique tips from fellow Mumsnetters but the search return 0 messages. Not one mention!

So, whilst I temporarily have the MN equivalent of a Googlewhack, please tell me your tales of Zoku gadgets good and bad, and give me some inspirational ideas for what I can freeze tomorrow afternoon! Am having the v unoriginal thought of strawberries and yoghurt at the moment.

This on Amazon is a Zoku, for the uninitiated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now