Do NOT be tempted to buy a Dino PC

(2 Posts)
nowwearefour Thu 18-Aug-11 18:47:01

the took AGES to send ours through. When it came there were no wires. WE waited AGES for wires. Then when we got them the monitor didnt work. They refused to send another one and collect our one, they said they'd charge us for collecting the monitor. So we cancelled the order (within our rights as was faulty goods and well within time frame). They refused to give us a full refund (in fact they werent going to give us anyhting until we threatened to go via credit card company) as they totally lied and said the monitor works. We are now in a big battle with them via our credit card company to get the full refund we are so entitled to as the goods were faulty. It was too much of a bargain to be true. DONT BE TEMPTED!

meagaman123 Wed 15-Jun-16 14:06:36

I bought a pc, monitor, keyboard and mouse all came within 3 weeks and have had no problems so far. as for the warranty my friend got a virus and they got rid of it for free so all round I'm very pleased and I would recommend as they price match so they are cheap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now