Atlantic Trampolines, anyone bought from them, are they any good?

(5 Posts)
cornishbeachcomber Tue 05-Feb-13 21:14:11

We bought our 12ft trampoline from Atlantic Trampolines last year and we're really pleased with it. My parents had bought one from them about five years ago and it has lasted really well. Dad likes the fact they sell spares as the net got torn in the wind. We've sunken ours in the ground so there's no need for a safety enclosure. I'd certainly recommend them. Friends have bought cheaper ones and they don't seem to last very long.

Pindi Sun 19-Jun-11 11:17:15

Very disappointed with Atlantic Trampolines they didn't deliver trampoline on friday as arranged which mean't my son didn't get his big surprise 7th birthday present yesterday, really wish I had gone elsewhere. As well as having to buy another present on friday night I wasted a days holiday waiting in for the delivery.

mogs0 Sun 17-Apr-11 16:36:31

I bought one for ds from there. I bid on ebay for it and picked it up from their warehouse. Trampoline is great and we had a really good deal and got the tent too which is fab but was destroyed in the snow (because I forgot to take it down blush).

Their ebay prices were a lot lower than their website.

dontdillydally Tue 12-Apr-11 11:25:52

bump

dontdillydally Sun 10-Apr-11 15:18:09

www.atlantictrampolines.co.uk/6ft-trampolines
WE need a smallish one for our garden prob 6ft, this 6ft one looks a great size as other are really "small"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now