Moses Basket Covers - Where can I buy them?

(5 Posts)
babygibbon Thu 20-Oct-05 16:08:51

We've just bought a second hand moses basket, but the covers have a stain on. I thought it'd be easy to get spare covers, but they seem to come with moses baskets rather than on their own. Does anyone know where I can get hold of some? I've tried the high street and done a google search without any luck.

Thank you!

ionaming Thu 20-Oct-05 21:45:58

Hiya, had the same problem in the past & came across this lady who makes them to order:

Her name is Muriel Arthur & she runs a company called Cosy Tots. Email is cosytots@yahoo.co.uk or her phone number is 0191 416 7639. She's fab, very friendly & reasonable prices. She made the liner/drapey thingy for me that goes under the mattress & then drapes over the side. Also, some fitted sheets & little quilt cover thingy. I found her invaluable for making fitted sheets for an odd sized cot too! She sends you diagrams & gets you to measure your basket at various points & mark these on the diagrams & post back to her. She also sends you different fabric samples to choose from. Couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Nemo666 Thu 20-Oct-05 21:48:41

i saw some on ebay today for about £2

babygibbon Mon 24-Oct-05 13:41:35

Thank you - I'm off to hunt some down on ebay, failing that, we'll get them made.

victor123 Wed 14-Aug-13 21:08:57

We got a hand made mosses basket cover from Yvonne’s Curtains in Morecambe. It is a little old lady who makes them for the travelling community. If you like one offs then she is the person to see, I think she is on Yorkshire Street.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now