where can I get deadly 60 cards?

(4 Posts)
hettie Sat 04-Dec-10 15:02:41

ds is obsessed with steview factaul (as he calls him grin) and deadly 60 (cbbc). They have started selling top trump like cards from the series, which ds would love for xmas. Has anyone seen them on sale anywhere? Supposedly news agents adn tesco, but haven't seen them near us. I can get opened special collectors ones on ebay, but am looking for unopened new packets.....

LargeGlassofWinePlease Wed 25-May-11 11:06:11

New to this site so sorry for the late response. You are right about the opened packets on ebay. I have seen new unopened packets advertised on ebay as single packets or in boxes of packets. Also came across Deadly 60 T shirts, haven't seen these anywhere before. Great programme, the kids love it.

pixie35 Sun 20-May-12 12:00:43

hi there ive only just join this site and ive found a place where you can buy deadly 60 trading cards goodacars toy stores

fujitapir Fri 15-Mar-13 15:39:31

I spent a lot of time looking for the best quality and prices. But finally decided the best choice is still there eBay

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now