If i fantasize about slapping a nun, will i go to hell? Although if i do i will meet her there!!! (my DD is getting bullied at school and she is as bad as the children!!)

(36 Posts)
Aimsmum Wed 10-Oct-07 15:33:46

Message withdrawn

Sheherazadethegoat Wed 10-Oct-07 15:32:50

'not indulging in ritual humiliation of small children? ' that is their raison d'etre. its not like they are allowed any purpose or respect like man nuns (i.e. priest and monks) so they satisfy themselves by hitting at those who cannot defend themselves.

harman Wed 10-Oct-07 15:32:44

Message withdrawn

Aimsmum Wed 10-Oct-07 15:31:59

Message withdrawn

Sheherazadethegoat Wed 10-Oct-07 15:31:09

no they are teh same nuns, they keep recycling them let your mother at them.

Why is there a nun in the playground? Surely she should be busy flagellating herself with a cat o'nine tails in a for her sins in a convent somewhere or some such nonsense, not indulging in ritual humiliation of small children?

pagwatch Wed 10-Oct-07 15:30:35

My mum is in her 70's and still has to restrain herself if she comes within 100 feet of a nun. Seriously - i have to remind her they are DIFFERENT NUNS ! The ones she hates are all gone to a better place grin.

Sheherazadethegoat Wed 10-Oct-07 15:29:09

nuns are crazy. sounds like a right bitch. if the head doesn't sort it out demand a meeting with the nun and don't let her give you any of that nun shit (believe me i have been there).

on the other hand your little girl will grow up with lots of evil nun anecdotes and possibly a best selling novel.

Blandmum Wed 10-Oct-07 15:26:30
Tortington Wed 10-Oct-07 15:21:56

yes - you and nun both doomed to hell

your nun generalisation - as a generalisation is spot on.

Aimsmum Wed 10-Oct-07 15:20:15

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now