St Catherine's School, Bramley

(7 Posts)
Confusedbyschools Mon 14-Nov-16 21:44:07

Hi, we have been offered a place in reception year from 2017. We are moving out of London and so don't know any parents of pupils etc or what the general reputation is. We liked it a lot at the open days but it would be great to get some views on it and how it compares to Guildford High School

ddas Tue 15-Nov-16 14:51:57

Surprised they have send out acceptances already given they are still holding assessment mornings this week.

PaperdollCartoon Tue 15-Nov-16 14:53:44

They have very different vibes. St Cats is more old school country boarding school, Guildford High is a town centre day school. Are you thinking of your daughter staying in the school until 18?

Confusedbyschools Tue 15-Nov-16 15:25:40

Thank you. I like the idea of going through til 18 and hence one of the reasons we are moving out for these schools. What's the reputation re bullying/peer pressure etc

Waiting16 Sat 19-Nov-16 07:18:46

Hi i've started a new thread as we are in the same boat.

WhatWouldCaitlinDo Sat 19-Nov-16 20:34:07

Hi, I just had a look for your new thread but can't find it. Our daughter is in reception / PP1 this year. Happy to download either here or on your new thread if you post the link

Waiting16 Sat 19-Nov-16 22:47:26

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/primary/2784331-Waiting-for-Guildford-high-4-results

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now