La Fontaine Academy Bromley and Harris Shortlands

(4 Posts)
MotherofPirates Tue 13-Sep-16 12:26:37

Anyone any experience of either of these please? Looking for a place for DD due to start Reception next September. Or any others that you can recommend? Valley is our nearest but catchment looks teeny tiny!

chichimum Sat 19-Nov-16 20:01:42

My children are at La Fontaine Academy, and we all love it. The headteacher is really amazing - very passionate about children growing up to make a difference in the world, and the school makes an effort to combine creativity and excellence in their approach to learning. They had 100% pass rate for phonics test last year, and were ranked in top 3% of UK schools. The community is currently quite small and very supportive. It's definitely an incredible school! Go visit at an Open Day.

Lilylonglegs Sun 04-Dec-16 12:00:49

Does anyone know how big that catchment area is at the moment? I'm hoping to apply for reception in 2018 and hoping to be successful although we live 2 miles away.

MotherofPirates Sun 04-Dec-16 12:58:25

I gather it is expected to be around a mile though worth a try given all the circumstances.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now