Highgate Primary School

(6 Posts)
nadya322 Fri 17-Jul-15 14:56:23

Hi,

I am relocating to Muswell Hill and have been offered a place at Highgate Primary School. It wasn't my first choice so just wondering if anyone has any reviews they want to share? It seems like a good school. My only apprehension is that it is rated by ofsted as "good" and not "outstanding". But obviously I know that you can't just go by that. So your thoughts would be greatly appreciated! xxx

SunnyBaudelaire Fri 17-Jul-15 14:59:23

my children went there for a while - at that time it was non uniform and teachers used their first names.
It was OK.
Terrible bullying and behaviour problems but I guess that is normal.

SunnyBaudelaire Fri 17-Jul-15 15:00:11

I mean , I don't want to sound negative but that was our experience at that time.

nadya322 Fri 17-Jul-15 15:04:28

How long ago was that? Did you move your kids? We're currently 5th for Muswell Hill Primary and 1st and 2nd for CoE primary and Tetheridge. We're still on the waiting list but just want him to start on the first day of term.

SunnyBaudelaire Fri 17-Jul-15 15:08:05

It was eight years ago, so not really current.

yes I did but that was more to do with our housing situation than the school.

What was lovely about it was the inclusiveness, signing choir etc.

Threeunderthree33 Fri 17-Jul-15 22:28:05

Heard good things about new Head.I think things have changed since he started. And we know a couple of great families with children starting reception next year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now