Bloo House in Esher, anyone?

(3 Posts)
idgies Sat 07-Jun-14 20:53:27

Hi, my son (7yr) has now been at Bloo House for 3 weeks and the difference in him is quite remarkable. I absolutely love the school and all that it stands for. I think the prospectus is adding up nicely to reality and it feels like they have great integrity in all that they do. These teachers really do know my child and it feels like he's gone from being a child who started to have some 'issues' to being completely normal (like we always suspected).

Whatever your ambitions are for your child I would say you can't go wrong with Bloo House.

idgies Fri 21-Mar-14 08:55:28

We looked at it 3 years ago and are considering it again for various reasons. We are not there yet though so I don't have an inside track. I would also love to hear more from other people if you have any insight or opinion into Bloo House as a whole.

Surreybordersmum Thu 30-Jan-14 14:48:41

Does anyone have any experience of Bloo House in Esher? I like their philosophy in principle but do the children learn well? Are they adequately prepared for 11+ exams?
Any views/ feedback would be much appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now