Good primary school Pitsea Essex

(5 Posts)
toniandruby Wed 22-Jan-14 20:38:18

Hi all,
Just wanted some advice on the schools in pitsea Essex... Which one are good ect...

ApplySomePressure Wed 22-Jan-14 20:52:38

Pitsea and Northlands are rated Good by Ofsted.

Cherry Tree is also good, but that is in Vange- closer to Kingswood area.

The other schools in Pitsea are Require Improvement or Inadequate (Special measures).

If you go onto Ofsted website you can see any school's report.

I would recommend going to see some schools- it's important that you see the pupils/teachers and how they interact etc

toniandruby Wed 22-Jan-14 21:16:15

Thanks!
we are moving to Basildon from London (can't afford to live here anymore)..towards the end of the year... Not quite sure what area in particular..have my husbands sister in Vange..
.do you know what suburbs are better than other etc... It's hard trying to pick somewhere let a loan a school!

ApplySomePressure Wed 22-Jan-14 21:31:16

Toni I'll PM you!

haypayne Wed 27-Jul-16 21:47:47

Hi,
Wondering if anyone can give any advice/recommendations of primary schools in Basildon? My daughter is due to start next year and I'm already stressing about it 😬😬
Our catchment school is Willows (we live in Fryerns) but haven't heard great things about it, although it does seem to be getting better. My main concern is that my daughter is quite shy and I want somewhere with a real friendly feel to it. Primarily for my daughter but also with the other mums at the school gates too 😊

Also, is it worth still putting down a non-catchment school on our application? Or is it a waste of time?

Any advice/comments greatly recieved! TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now