Sparklebox

(29 Posts)
christinarossetti Mon 17-Jun-13 21:14:12

I was trying to explain to someone today why schools shouldn't use this and realised that I don't know any more than 'money goes to a convicted paedophile' and then actually I don't have any evidence for that.

Could someone provide links to more detail about Sparklebox (who runs it etc) and suggest suitable alternatives.

TIA

mrz Tue 18-Jun-13 17:16:11

juniper9 he changed his name from Daniel to Samuel but he is still the registered owner

christinarossetti Tue 18-Jun-13 17:44:50

Thanks. That's useful info.

jetheather Mon 01-Jul-13 21:18:09

Aw! Twinkl isn't samey or too cute, it's just child friendly and all the designs are so much more individual than any other teaching resource site. Plus I know I can trust them and they seem to be genuinely nice people who are trying to help others, it's a no brainer really! Their facebook page is really useful as well for people who need help and support www.facebook.com/twinklteachingresources
www.twinkl.co.uk

BeckyDoodles Wed 03-Jul-13 10:46:48

Hey guys,

I am an illustrator at twinkl and I'd just like to say thanks for saying the artwork is cute, I take that as a huge compliment smile

There are lots of alternative websites out there and they are all great for different things. I guess the advice I would give is use resources from all over the place and your children will have a lovely well-rounded educational experience!

Pinterest is fantastic for craft and activity inspiration, one of my favourite haunts.

Becky

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now