Where can i find a name the bear template?

(8 Posts)
Galena Tue 30-Jul-13 09:43:09

Sent you a message

Daszbato Sun 28-Jul-13 20:07:18

Hi Galena, thankyou for your reply.. i have tried twice now to send pm message by clicking on 'message poster' but the screen just goes to the top of the page. ???.. i accept that i am not too good with computors but did feel i pressed the correct link.. Please would you mind trying pm e and then hopefully i can reply.. Many thanks..

Galena Sun 28-Jul-13 10:16:15

I'm not at home at the moment, but I think the template is on my laptop, so pm me your email address and I will try to send it to you later.

Daszbato Sun 28-Jul-13 08:58:37

Hi Galina, I hope you don't mind my messaging you. I was trying to find a name th bear template when i came accross this site, so i joined.. I have a few v.large bears and i am doin 3 local carnivals, 3rd, 4th and 10th aug. The proceeds going to our local childrens hospice. I am desperate fo a name the bea template as i have no idea how to start(not done it before). I happened to notce your reply to a similar request and wondered if you would be o kind to do the same for me.
Kindest Regards

Daszbato Sun 28-Jul-13 08:41:57

Hi Galina, I hope you don't mind my messaging you. I was trying to find a name th bear template when i came accross this site, so i joined.. I have a few v.large bears and i am doin 3 local carnivals, 3rd, 4th and 10th aug. The proceeds going to our local childrens hospice. I am desperate fo a name the bea template as i have no idea how to start(not done it before). I happened to notce your reply to a similar request and wondered if you would be o kind to do the same for me.
Kindest Regards

Galena Thu 25-Apr-13 10:40:20

Oooh, I have one here that I downloaded from somewhere when I did a Christmas Fair to raise funds for my daughter. It's a Word document and has 100 names (50 girls, 50 boys).

If you want me to send it to you, pm me your email address...

legalalien Thu 25-Apr-13 06:41:11
westcoastnortherner Wed 24-Apr-13 22:08:26

Does anyone know where can i find a name the bear template? I have a 5ft Panda Bear to name... suggestions welcome grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now