Where can i find a name the bear template?

(8 Posts)
westcoastnortherner Wed 24-Apr-13 22:08:26

Does anyone know where can i find a name the bear template? I have a 5ft Panda Bear to name... suggestions welcome grin

legalalien Thu 25-Apr-13 06:41:11
Galena Thu 25-Apr-13 10:40:20

Oooh, I have one here that I downloaded from somewhere when I did a Christmas Fair to raise funds for my daughter. It's a Word document and has 100 names (50 girls, 50 boys).

If you want me to send it to you, pm me your email address...

Daszbato Sun 28-Jul-13 08:41:57

Hi Galina, I hope you don't mind my messaging you. I was trying to find a name th bear template when i came accross this site, so i joined.. I have a few v.large bears and i am doin 3 local carnivals, 3rd, 4th and 10th aug. The proceeds going to our local childrens hospice. I am desperate fo a name the bea template as i have no idea how to start(not done it before). I happened to notce your reply to a similar request and wondered if you would be o kind to do the same for me.
Kindest Regards

Daszbato Sun 28-Jul-13 08:58:37

Hi Galina, I hope you don't mind my messaging you. I was trying to find a name th bear template when i came accross this site, so i joined.. I have a few v.large bears and i am doin 3 local carnivals, 3rd, 4th and 10th aug. The proceeds going to our local childrens hospice. I am desperate fo a name the bea template as i have no idea how to start(not done it before). I happened to notce your reply to a similar request and wondered if you would be o kind to do the same for me.
Kindest Regards

Galena Sun 28-Jul-13 10:16:15

I'm not at home at the moment, but I think the template is on my laptop, so pm me your email address and I will try to send it to you later.

Daszbato Sun 28-Jul-13 20:07:18

Hi Galena, thankyou for your reply.. i have tried twice now to send pm message by clicking on 'message poster' but the screen just goes to the top of the page. ???.. i accept that i am not too good with computors but did feel i pressed the correct link.. Please would you mind trying pm e and then hopefully i can reply.. Many thanks..

Galena Tue 30-Jul-13 09:43:09

Sent you a message

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now